chapter - 23

Veebha singhania !! 25 years old beautiful lady who had everything which one wishes in their life

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Veebha singhania !! 25 years old beautiful lady who had everything which one wishes in their life...money,beauty,kind heart, dher saara love for everyone...of course for her there is no love kyunki her parents care for society so much that they forgot they have a daughter who need their care and attention but still she never led them down !! She have a brother who is 6 years younger than her but is a xerox copy of his parents...he don't care about anyone...not even his parents..all that matters him is his happiness and enjoyment !! She joined manan school when manik is in his +1 and became friends with manbir as she and manik were partners in an assignment....when she became a good friend of manik he shared about his parents and nandu...though he was afraid that she might make fun of them or try to take advantage like others but her reaction made him shocked as she wished to meet nandu...he made her meet nandu at school but they both behaved as if they are lost sisters...infact the moment she laid her eyes on nandu she felt a sudden urge to protect her which she expressed to manik and he was more than happy as he was always worried that nandu is growing and nor she nor mukti has someone close who can understand their age problems...though her mother,cabir's mother, their grandmothers but still someone of our age who is elder than us and near to our age...but he can't trust anyone in nandu matter !! She started to visit their house and used to stay even at night as her parents don't even care if she is at home or not....manik thought that she will take care of nandu as an elder sister but he was proved wrong once again as she became mother to nandu by teaching her how should she behave with everyone or dress though nandu knew everything already but when she gets confused in some matters and she found no one to help her veebha will be there for her....veebha used to have a dadi who taught her everything and took care of her but she died recently...veebha used to be in delhi with her daadi only and she is the one who made her such a darling instead of a heartless cruel selfish lady like her parents....but after her demise she shifted to mumbai and there she feared her life will be miserable but it turned out to be more beautiful as she found that sister for whom she always craved and a best friend in manik who don't care about her status or money but values her character !! Whenever she slept with manan their order used to be manik, nandu and veebha where nandu was and is always a doll for both of them...when nandu left for her graduation everything was so beautiful....they three were a happy family...when she returned to India she asked manik about her to which he said that she is out for a business meeting as she started to take care of her father's business after her post-graduation so nandu didn't enquired further and during cavya's wedding also nandu received her voice message stating that she is stuck up somewhere but is missing her a lot and will come to meet her soon...infact she visited manan for an year in Newyork but later stopped visiting them but used to be in contact with her through calls and chats so nandu never tensed about her....though she used to doubt that why she is not video calling her but veebha used to say that the place where she is now Network is low as she informed nandu that her father gave her an important project and that place have network issues which are being solved !! This year is the first time veebha missed nandu's birthday from the time she entered their lives...she may be in any situation yet never missed her birthday which suspected nandu but was diverted by all other happenings in her life !! But never did she expected to see her in this state...

Nandu's heart started to pound loudly with fear as she reached near the bed and sat down on bed beside her head...she held veebha hand in her hand and slowly caressed her hair with other hand which made veebha to wake from her slumber !! veebha smiled at nandu as if she was expecting her while nandu couldn't hold herself any more after looking at her ever lively eyes so dull....nandu hugged her and started to cry loudly while veebha looked at manik with a sweet smile after hugging her back and let her take out her pain coz the moment she will share another biggest secret nandu may not be able to express her feelings !! After 20 minutes nandu's cry subsided and she broke the hug....veebha wiped her tears and kissed her forehead while nandu kissed her cheeks and again hugged her back...this time veebha shifted a little so that nandu can sleep comfortably that's her love for nandu...agar uske bas mein hota toh she would have shifted to nandu's house by marrying manik but she never felt such feelings for him apart from friendly love and motherly affection...infact she know about nandu's love for manik and tried many times to convince him but he being stubborn head never paid any heed to her !! After sometime she became normal and settled turned her head towards veebha....

Nandu:Dii !! Kya hua ?? Why are you here ??

Veebha looked at manik and nandu too turned towards him...

Nandu:Manik !! Tum kabse jaante the ki di hospital mein hain ??

Manik couldn't look in her eyes as he knew what veebha is to her but still he was not sure how nandu will react...he looked at veebha and asked her to tell everything to nandu !!

Veebha:Nanduu !! (she turned back to veebha) main tumhe sab kuch bataungi but kya tum mujhe promise karogi ki you will not become sad and will be strong for me ?? (nandu nodded in yes with confused expression) tumhe yaad hain maine apne dad ke company mein join kiya ?? (nandu nodded in yes)I started to work with dedication kyunki tum toh jaanti ho na that I always wished to become an independent woman and ki mera apni khud ka ek company ho....I never liked anyone and never got attracted to anyone par pata nahin kaise I fell for a guy...his name was Harshad !! Harshad saxena !! He was one of our business clients and we met for a project which we happened to do together...at that you both were in newyork...I don't know how our closeness increased and I trusted him...he was so true that I felt his feelings for me as real but alas !! He was a womanizer which I was unaware of and I always wanted to inform you guys but was afraid that you guys will be angry but never thought that will be my worst mistake as manik trusted me enough to not appoint spys after me but I broke his trust !! He knew that harshad was a womanizer but never thought I will be one of his victims...he used me and when he got satisfied with me he left me saying he is no more interested in me....I was broken and didn't know what to do...I made myself strong thinking it to be my bad luck and decided to consider him as my one night stand which I never did...3 months passed and another shock entered into my life as I got to know that I am pregnant with his child !! I was not able to handle that shock so I did that thing which I required much at that time...I called manik and asked him to come back he understood that matter is serious that's the reason he came back to India 7 months back...when he came back to India I informed him everything...he was angry at me initially but gradually forgave me and asked me to inform it to harshad and I did as I was asked to but he shrugged it off as if nothing happened and informed me that he got married 2 months back which made me more shocked as I never thought that he will get married so soon...I asked him why couldn't he marry me to which he said that Girls like me are not made for marriage and all....and that she is a billionaire's daughter !! I was more broken not because he used me but because I let him use me and never saw that the respect which I always expected from my partner was not at all received from him...I was so blind to notice that !! But it was late...manik heard everything as call was on speaker...he wanted to destroy him but I stopped him as I didn't wanted to spoil that girl's life...though by marrying him her life got spoiled but may be atleast he will not cheat her !! Manik wanted to inform you but then you would have left your education in middle and I never wanted your mothers dream to be unfulfilled because of me....meanwhile I shifted to your penthouse as I can't be in your mansion else everyone will get to know....1 month back I delivered a baby boy and 2 days later you returned to India...manik would have brought you here but all things happened so quickly making it impossible for us to tell you anything...I planned to surprise you with baby on your birthday but something unfortunate happened !! I don't know what happened but I started to bleed from past 3 days so manik brought me to hospital and doctor tried to find the reason but they are unable to find it...till yesterday bleeding was normal but yesterday night it increased and that's the reason manik left your birthday party in middle...Doctors found a cut in my internal organs and there is no way to repair it...I understood that I have very less time but my main worry was about baby...In all these the only best thing which happened to me is my this baby...I am now more afraid that what will happen to him...who will take care of him !!

Do tell me your views guys !! I would love to read inline comments !!

Manan - Always For Each Otherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें