chapter - 6

After receiving the award they both had their lunch as the ceremony is taking place at morning.They then moved towards Manan Villa as there is a welcome party organised for nandu's return in the evening and manik needs to check on all preparations while nandu should also get ready!!But...now they have double reasons for celebrating as manik once again received best business man of the year award which made nandu super happy and she instantly made her side of preparations though she is aware of the welcome party which according to manik is a surprise but he do accept that nandu can read him easily!!

They reached Manan villa and nandu moved towards her room to unpack her luggage as she directly came to award ceremony place inorder to surprise manik coz according to him her flight was evening but when she got to know about this function from cabir she preponed her ticket which ia unaware of manik as he doesn't really checks on nandu...he trusts her more than he trusts himself!!Nandu opened her parents room and smiled to herself as she remembered all her memories which she missed 4 years!!

she closed her room door and sat on the bed as her luggage was already placed at the corner by servants!!when manan grandparents started to live with them they both shifted to their respective parents room as they do miss them...Entire day they live separately busy in their works but at night they sleep together!!previously they used to sleep on separate beds but now on single bed...like one day in Murthy's room and other day in Malhotra's room!!In this way they spent time together talking and feeling their parents presence with them!!Nandu got lost in her thoughts as how she was away from their home for 4 years!!

Memory lane

Nandu recently completed her +2 and is applying for graduation in her dream college for dream course...manik never used his power as he knew nandu never like him using his powers as she always wish to achieve everything on her own!!manik was in his final year of MBA apart from taking care of business which is at greater heights because of his hardwork!!He already established branches in few countries which is impossible for a guy of his age to achieve but his determination to make nandu lead a luxurious life with no wish of her unfulfilled made him achieve this success!!Due to the various branches of their company manik changed its name from Manan industries to Manan group of companies!!

Manan group of companies

Manik is in a meeting since 2 hours and had strictly ordered his PA cum manager of the office Mr.Ravi Sharma to not allow anyone inside as this meeting was important for their company's progress in international market!!To be precise once this project is achieved their company will reach in the top 50 list of the world which is their fathers dream!!Mr.sharma is the same trustworthy manager who is working in their office from the time their parents started this company!!

Entire office staff are working in pindrop silence as manik is present in the office!!suddenly they all got startled due to the sudden voice or rather shout which brought their breaths back in a way as it was none other than our nandu who is shouting manik's name too loudly as if he will be able to hear her voice but he cannot as conference hall is soundproof unlike his cabin which is not due to two reasons...

1.He wanted to know whatever happens in his office as if his cabin is soundproof then he may not know if any fuss happens!!

2.He is familiar to nandu's habit of shouting which he got to know after few days of his joining office and spending most of the time over there itself!!

Manan - Always For Each Otherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें