prologue

Mumbai

A girl is standing on terrace and watching stars....a boy reached there and stood behind her!!she sensed his presence and smiled...as if he saw her smiling he moved towards her right and hugged her in side ways!!she placed her head on his heart and hugged him at his waist!!

as if he saw her smiling he moved towards her right and hugged her in side ways!!she placed her head on his heart and hugged him at his waist!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

girl:dekho Na mani...mom,dad,amma aur appa Sab kitna shine kar rahe hain!!they are always with us...issliye toh you are reaching this heights!!

Boy(cutting her in middle):ahaan!!correction!!not me....its us!!I can never achieve anything without your support and company!!until you are with me...no failure can reach me!!

Girl(smiling):yah!!you are right!!

She looked into his eyes and he too looked into her eyes...they both smiled and together spoke "there is no manik without nandini and no nandini without manik!!BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!"

Yes!!those two people are our very own Manan!!yayy!!guys!!I have uploaded the new story...waiting for your lovely response to continue or not??do comment...will be waiting!!love you all!!

Manan - Always For Each Otherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें