Chapter 7 - love seemed lost

Sonics pov

I felt like my heart is.....breaking.....I can't tell if....my husband is dead....or lost somewhere else......*sobbing*.....my love is lost.....or gone.....oh Knuckles.....where are you.....I'm worried.....please be okay.....Knuckles where.....WHERE ARE YOU?! *sobbing more*

Tails pov

We've been looking everywhere for Knuckles and we haven't found him yet....I'm afraid the baby might be born by the time we found him....we don't even know where he is.....I felt sorry for Sonic as he wept over there.....we were doing whatever we can....to find Knuckles....

Lights pov

I always hated when mom is sad....I walked towards him and said, mommy.....mommy please don't cry..... he kept crying and I felt worried about daddy too....I looked at the open and saw everyone looking tirelessly....

(Meanwhile with Knuckles)

Knuckles pov

I was wondering around the forest aimlessly because I was lost....I was bruised and bleeding....I was running out of energy....then I collapsed as I said, Sonic.....I'm so.....sorry.....

(Meanwhile with Sonic)

Lights pov

I was so worried about Dad.....I wonder if he's okay.....I watched mom sleeping over there.....I walked towards him....as I pat where my soon-to-be brother is I whispered to him, I know you can't hear me but....if you do....I can't take everybody being sad anymore....listen...I haft to go and look for dad....I can't sit here and watch mommy feels sad any more....don't worry I'll make sure that......you will meet both our parents.....I promise you baby brother....*turn to my mom*...I love you mom.... I ran out as I heard Uncle Tails yell out, LIGHT WAIT...!!!...WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!....LLLIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!