Levi and Sarah

I put a ladynoir video because I could not find a Levi and Sarah shipping video.

Levi was not looking as handsome as Brody and he took her to a Summer cove lobster restaurant. Eat the salad bitch said Levi as he stuffed salad into Sarah's mouth. 💩💩💩he was not as respectful to her as Brody was. Brody had manners thought Sarah. I think he just wants to fuck. Eat so we can just get out of here said Levi. I'm just really horny and I want to fuck.

Levi what's wrong with you? Screamed Sarah. Sorry said Levi I've just had a bad day but I can treat you better in the bed. I don't know what kind of flattery that Levi was using thought Sarah but it was working. Sarah starred the two back to her bed in her bedroom. They started fucking and 💏💏💃💗💗💗💗💗💗🏯 they banged so hard and moaned so hard and Levis precum was everywhere and it was amazing until...

Sarah uggh said Sarah's mother do you know what you're doing young lady!!!!!???
Oh fuck Levi said while eating out Sarah's pussy. He felt like he was in a fan fiction or a porno. Oh no Levi get off. Mrs. Thompson It is nice to meet you said Levi sliding his shirt and pants back on. You take my daughter's virginity after she got condom raped by Justin Bieber. No Then Justin bieber took you're daughter's virginity away.

Well that doesn't mean that you could just take....OK Sarah you're mother should be knocked out and wake up with no memory of this in 3 hours said Levi. She is such a cockblock said Sarah our date has been ruined. I guess my choices now are down to Preston, Brody and Calvin said Sarah. Wait what?? Said Levi. Levi sorry but you are NOT boyfriend material you are just sex material said Sarah. And you just proved it.💩🚽.