6

Please forgive me

I know not what I do.

Please forgive me

I can't stop lovin' you

Please forgive me ~ Bryan Adams

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

School today. I am not really happy about it because that means looking at Olivia her head again. Seeing Cole again after the awkwardness yesterday. He was so drunk that he doesn't even remember what he said to me. Maybe for the best because i don't want him to know that i know he loved me. 

He didn't say it when he left me. He had the chance to say it because i felt the same way but now i don't anymore. I am over him. It took some time and a lot of pain but i am over it and i will not experience the pain again. Not again, not now.

The words of Olivia still go on in my head. I said they didn't hurt but they did. She finds me pity and she thinks i like the attention. The thing is i never told anyone that my dad died or that i have financial problems. The only person who know was Olivia. She is the only one who i trusted.

Today i will wear a skirt or something. You know i never did because Olivia is prettier then me and i didn't want to be reminded at it everytime i walked next to her so i always putted on casual clothes. Now we are no longer friends so i can wear whatever i want.

I put on a denim skirt with a pink sweater in it. I take my white sneakers and put on some matte lipstick. My hair is in a pony tail because that is easier. I need a hair cut soon.

I take my bag and walk downstairs. I walk in the kitchen and i see my mom kissing James. I need to become used to that. It is so weird seeing my mom kissing someone else then my dad but what did i expect that she would stay single for life like me.

"Goodmorning mom and James. I am going to school so see you later." I kiss my mom her cheek and i don't know if i should kiss his cheek too or not. So i kiss his cheek. Not awkward at all."You can take my car if you want?" James smiles. He is not that bad after all. Just try Sky.

"Oh are you sure?" I don't want him to do to much."Yes here are my keys. I will be here because i am going to help pack your stuff." He hands me his keys and it was a BMW. That men is rich. What if i bump into something. "Thank you. I will see you guys later." I put my denim jacket on and walk to his car. God please don't bump into something. Just ride slowly.

I see school in my view and i was so happy the car was still okay. I never ride with an expensive car like this. I take my bag and walk out the car. I close the car and i see people looking at me. Yes i know guys i am riding a car now expect a bike. It suprised me too.

"Damn girl." A guy with blond hair says. I just smile back."That is so hot. And she looks hot." I hear another guy say to his friends. This is becoming awkward."God i want to know her. She is so hot." A guy says to his friend when i pass by.

I see Shawn and for some reason i felt confident today so i walked to him."Hi Shawn, sorry that i left your party like that. I will make it up with you next time?" I smile at him."Hi, no problem. I will remember that." He winks at me. God that is hot. It makes it so difficult to not just. "See you later." I kiss his cheek. Two can play this game Mendes.I walk away and i hear his friends say something but i don't hear what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"See you later." She kiss my cheek. God why did she do that. She likes someone else? The guys are all looking at her and i feel jealousy coming up. She is wearing a skirt. She never wears that. Yes at a party she does but at school never. Okay i sound like a stalker now. She just catched my eye since the beginning she came here to school.