Chapter 4: What am I?

“Ok, where do u want to go then?" she said with the cutest smile that I had every seen.“I think we should go to..."I said "Hey, did you guys forget I was here?" Christa said. "Well um...... Hey Hazel why don't we have this date later maybe tomorrow? " I said with a sad look on my face. "Fine but you owe me a date." Hazel said. "Ok, but there are we gonna eat tho, I'm still hungry? " I said feeling really hungry.  "Since we're not going out on a date then, why don't we go eat at McFatty's? " Hazel said with a mad but yet still happy face. "Sure but I don't like there drinks, so can we get the food there and the drinks somewhere else. Please? " Christa said. "Don't ask me. Dylan is the one buying food.... So, Dylan can we get the drinks somewhere else?" Hazel said with a sad puppy-dog look. "Really, your gonna use the puppy dog eyes on me, really?" I said looking at Hazel. "Please, Dylan?" Christa and Hazel said at the same time. " Fine." I said finally giving up the fight. "Yes." Christa said with an excited look on her face. "Aright. So, where am I going then?" Hazel said. "I don't know, but all I know is that I'm hungry. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all got out of the car and Christa said "Finally were here". "Yah, I know what you mean... Wait what do you mean by that?" I said looking at Christa, while the three of us walked into the hospital. "Nothing. Let's just go see that guy already." She said with an annoyed voice. We starred walking to the front desk. "Let me sign in, ok?" Hazel said looking at me. "Yah, sure. Let me see that's wrong with Christa, ok." I said with a worried look. "That's fine but don't go to far, because I might need your ID,." She said and holding out her hand. walking to the receptionist. "Yah, ok." I said and then start walking straight to Christa.

She was sitting on a bench not far from Hazel. "Hey, that's wrong? " I said looking at Christa who was thinking about something.  "I just want to get this over with ok." She said looking at the floor. "Are you sure?  Because you look sad or are you just thinking again? " I said looking at Christa with a concern voice. “Dylan it's nothing so drop it alright?" She said staring at me.  After I heard this I kneeled down and said “Yah, I will but please just try to relax." "Fine, but remember this. I hate hospitals." She said looking at the floor again. "Alright, just please, please don't worry ok?" I said with a soft voice. "You know I always will you weirdo." She said while sticking her tongue at me. "Alright, now let's go find out what this link wants, ok? " I said while offering my hand so I can help her up. "Hey, Dylan, Christa I got are passes. So, let's go." Hazel said

As they went up to the 5th level, the silent in the elevator was slowly killing Christa. "Dylan can I ask you a question?" Christa told Dylan as she looked straight at his eyes. "Such but why now?" Dylan said looking confused. "Well maybe not now but later I need to talk to you."She said. "Alright. Is everything ok, you seem at bit mad?" Dylan said looking at Christa with a worried look. "I'm find" She said looking away form Dylan.

Time skip. At the room of link.

" So, your the guy how saved me?" Link said as he looked to me. "Uhhh... yah I'm the guy?"Dylan said looking at Hazel who was looking at Link. "Well I'm glad that I found an elemental like me."Link said with a small on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is what Christa would look like. Oh nd sorry I didn't make this chapter sooner. Had so much work. I have a job, skool, and I'm in speech and debate. I now I'm crazy but my gf is way more crazier. She has skool, avid, water polo, lea, link crew leader, nd speech as well. And I'm really sorry bout me not posting. So, bye.