Chapter 1: I was dreaming again?

Dylan's pov:

As I slowly awoke form a dream, I saw that all of my classmates were gone. "Hey were did everyone go?" I said frantically, look around. So, I slowly got up form my chair and walked to the door. As I got to the door I saw a girl sitting just outside. She had beautiful hazel-red hair that looked like a small river flowing down a waterfall. I know her, I had seen her everyday at school but as I looked around I had realized that I was at school but no one was here. I throw away all those thoughts that gave me great pain and I slowly opened the door and called out the girls name but my voice didn't work. I screamed her name but still nothing came out. As I screamed with all my heart, I slowly lost my breath. I tried to breath but no air entered my lungs. I used all of my strength to force air into my lungs but still nothing entered. So, I quickly gasp for air on the floor waiting for death to take me. The girl on the floor slowly turned to look at me. I finally saw the beautiful girl's face. I tried once more to call her name and finally I heard my know voice but I was so soft that it came out as a whisper "H.... Ha....Haz....Hazel". As I slowly gasp, darkness filed my eyes until I couldn't see her again.

I felt someone poking my side and saying in the most sweetest voice I ever heard " Dylan your snoring again, in class." "Huu, wat? Were am I?" I said half daze. "Dylan your still at school and u fell asleep again." that beautiful voice said again. "Who's talking to me?" I said softly still half asleep. "Dylan it's Christa, remember your best friend and the only person next to you." Christa said whispering to me. "I am" I said looking around the class. "Sorry everyone!!" I said so loudly that I was yelling it out. "Hey chris, was I sleep talking again?" I whispered to her. "Yah u were and you kept saying Hazel's name again." Christa saidqhile laughing at me. "I don't know I keep doing that. I just do it, even my sisters say that." I said looking worried. "I think that your just in love with her, that's all." Christa said laughing at me. "NO I DO NOT. Ok maybe a little bit but that's should be nothing right?" I tried whispering to Christa but I come out as me yelling again. "Hahahahahaha, your in love with her aren't you? Come on tell me Dylan, you know you can tell me?" Christa said with a creepy grin on her face. "Whatever." I said quietly

~bell rang~

"Ok, class that's all for today. I want you all to do your homework. Now go!!" The teacher said loudly. "Hey Christa you wanna can over my house again?" I said with a bored face on. "Sure why not, but I have to get some clothes for me to sleep in." she said with a smile on her face as we walk to her house. It took us ten minutes to get to her house. BOOM. "Christa what was that?" I said looking worried. "I don't know, it came from behind that house." she said pointing at the house next to hers. So, I slowly start to walk to see what the noise was when another BOOM hit, so I quickly ran to see what it was with Christa running right behind me. As me and Christa got to the back there was nothing there except someone laying on the floor bleeding to death. "Should we go see if he's ok?" I said with a worried look on my face. "Yah I think so but be careful." she said looking at the guy on the floor. As I slowly walk to the guy on on the floor I notice that he had black lightning coming form his hands. "Hey there's some black lightning looking thing coming out of his hands." I said slowly moving my head so I can look at Christa. "What?" she whispering to me. "There's some black lightning looking thing coming from his hands." I said with a worried look on my face staring at Christa. "Wait, what?" she said, as she slowly starts walking toward me. As she walks towards he I bend down to see if the guy on the floor is ok or at least alive. "Hey, wants your name?" I said while picking the guy. "Hope" the guy whispered.

~End of Chapter~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey guys my name is Nigel and this is my very first story, so go easy on it. Oh, nd sorry for that sudden cliff hanger, I just wanted the story to have some mystery in it. I also might slowly start throwing out chapters but idk yet. If u like my story then destroy that vote button or if u have any good ideas then comment. So, see u all later BYE.B-)