🌹 you have new messages! +17

Start from the beginning

WOOJ 🐃:
trying to change my future with you
because SOMEONE doesn't get my signals

YOU:
signeul bonae

WOOJ 🐃:
stop hanging out with daehwi pls

WOOJ 🐃:
anyways what are u doing here 🤔😏

YOU:
to wake your ass up what the fuck else

WOOJ 🐃:
you sure it's not because of a special day?

WOOJ 🐃:
😆🤔😏😏🤔😆😏🤔

YOU:
it's sunday how special can it be now can
you chop chop and get ready it's freezing

WOOJ 🐃:
u sure?

WOOJ 🐃:
k den

WOOJ 🐃:
the door is open btw i didn't lock it just
come in

YOU:
could've told me that 10 minutes ago

WOOJ 🐃:
thought it would be fun seeing you freeze
your small little arms off

YOU:
sHUT UP

aera twisted the door knob and walked into his house like she owned the place. they already informed woojin's parents about the birthday surprise, so they already left the house yesterday to go on a small little getaway before coming back to surprise woojin.

"can i come up?" she asked loudly waiting for woojin to response. "no." he said jokingly. she rolled her eyes, "i'm coming up anyways get ready." she replied as she took the stairs up to his room. aera knew her way around the house already since she came here a few times before.

remember when they ate pizza at midnight? the aehwi unsolved? good times.

she knocked on his door before going in to see woojin still in the bathroom. she walked around his room, honestly she never really got a good look of his room since there was always seven people in the room and it gets really packed.

his room was really tidy for a guy, he had a few pictures stuck on his wall. a few of his family, two of their little gan, and the last one was with her. they took the polaroid when they went on their first ramen adventure at 4am. he was smiling so brightly.

after a while, woojin came out in his black shirt and jacket with denim jeans. he immediately jumped onto the bed and went on his phone. probably replying to some birthday wishes, which she did not send, obviously.

"what's keeping you so busy?" she asked carefully reading his reactions. he looked a little sad, maybe because he really thought they forgot his birthday. the group chat was dead today. no messages or memes.

"ah, it's nothing." he said while sitting up. woojin changed the topic quickly, "so, why are you here?" he asked raising his eyebrows. aera shrugged it off, "nothing, just wanted to hang out with you."

woojin looked surprised, but then put on his usual smirking face, "aera? park aera? comes to my house at seven in the morning and says she wants to hang out with me?" he expressed dramatically, making aera chuckle a little.