you have new messages! +15

021-2416 146
online

YOU:
WHERE ARE YOU

YOU:
i'm outside your house!!! com out!!

021-2416 146:
givc nr a sev im pOiponh

YOU:
what

YOU:
wHO ARE YOU

YOU:
what did u do to woojin

021-2416 146:
i'm tycifn withd one gand

021-2416 146:
i was pooping so i was typing with one hand
calm down woman

YOU:
oh ok olrite

YOU:
can you poop faster it's getting cold out here
and i'm starving

021-2416 146:
ok i'm coming woman

aera stood outside his house, which was only a few blocks away from hers. her hands inside her pockets while she hopped around, as it was getting colder by the minute.

"god if he doesn't come out in ten seconds i will stomp in face in with my-"

"ultraboosts?" woojin continued out of nowhere with his eyebrow raised. she walked towards the boy locking his front door, "ya damn skippy i am." she replied with an annoyed tone.

woojin smiled at her before throwing his left arms over her shoulders. "well let's go then," he cheered while pulling aera to follow him.

"hey hey hey, no physical contact nuthead." she shimmied out his arms. woojin pouted a little, "you'll have to get used to it then." he shot while pulling her back.

she didn't reject this time though. woojin side eyed her, "i still can't believe you didn't save my number."

aera looked at him for a while and turned back to the road, "i don't need to." she replied nonchalantly. woojin frowned, maybe she didn't really like him after all.

they arrived at the convenience store around the corner, at 12am, like what guanlin said.

woojin told aera to sit outside first while he pays for the ramen since he already knows what she likes. aera told him she'd pay at first, of course, since she was the one who asked him out to eat. but knowing woojin would never let her pay, she just nodded and sat there waiting quietly.

aera found an empty table right beside the entrance, since it was getting cold outside they decided to just sit inside. which was also quite a dumb idea because there were air conditioners.

woojin strolled over to the noodles section and picked up aera's spicy ramen while taking his time to choose his own bowl. after ten minutes of thinking, he just went back to take his usual ramen.

the worker at the counter smiled at him while woojin was approaching to pay. the worker was confused for a while as to why woojin bought two, when he only saw him alone. until he saw woojin glancing to aera at the table.