Jealousy

Sorry I've been so inactive, I've had writer's block :/
Well anyway I'll try be more active and I'm so excited it's almost Christmas!!! Please vote x
----------------------------------------------
Common room - Ginny and Blaise

Ginny and Blaise were sitting at the table playing chess. They have seemed to have bonded and were spending time together. "After this game, wanna go to Hogsmeade?" Asked Ginny, without looking up.
Blaise replied casually "sure." They carried on playing for a few minutes and then Blaise won. He grinned happily whilst Ginny laughed. They then apparated to Hogsmeade. They both headed for the three broomsticks. They sat in a small hidden booth and ordered two butter beer's. They started chatting about eachother's partner. "How's it going with Harry?" Asked Blaise. Ginny sighed.
"Fine, i don't know if he likes us hanging out. But i think he's going to propose soon!" Ginny said. Blaise frowned. "We're just friends though." Blaise said annoyed.
"Best friends." She replied, Blaise grinned. " I don't know but he'll get over it, he has to. When are you going to propose to Luna?" Asked Ginny.
Blaise said quietly "I was thinking probably-"
----------------------------------------------
Three broomsticks - harry and Ron

Harry and Ron were also in the three broomsticks. Harry noticed the other two come in but they hadn't noticed him. Harry frowned. "What's up mate?" Asked Ron.
"Don't you find it weird how Ginny and Blaise are hanging out together?" Harry replied. Ron laughed.
"For fuck sake man, its the twenty first century, boys can be friend's with girl's. " He said.
"I know i know but it's just a bit weird." Harry exclaimed.
"You need to let loose my man, it doesn't matter, don't be the jealous bastard boyfriend no one likes." Ron said. Harry laughed and they went to do some shopping.
----------------------------------------------
Three broomsticks - Ginny and Blaise

"- just on new year's?" Blaise said. Ginny gasped, " that's in two day's!"
"I know, will you pick a ring with me today?" Blaise asked hopefully. Ginny nodded. They finished their butter beers and went to the jewellers.

They spent ten minutes looking at rings. Ginny declined every single one and Blaise finally said "we need to pick one Gin." Ginny laughed then widened her eyes. "What is it?" Blaise asked.
"This one, it's perfect, look." Ginny said, pointing. Blaise followed her finger and then looked at it. The ring was perfect. It was delicate and silver, a glistening diamond was encrusted in it. Little details. It was the one.

Bluna's proposal ring

Blaise used Ginny's finger to get the right size

------------–---------------------------------
Outside the jewellers - Ron and harry
They looked in and harry saw Ginny put on a ring with Blaise next to her. Ron followed his eye's "maybe she's helping him with Luna." Ron tried to reasure. Harry shook his head and walked away. They apparated back to the common room and Harry went straight to his room.
----------------------------------------------
Jewellers - Ginny and Blaise

Blaise brought the ring and they headed back to the common room. Ginny asked Ron "where's Harry?" Ron poimted to the stairwell ti her and Harry's room. She walked upto her room. Blaise went to hide the ring.
Pansy apparated into the common room and smiled at Ron. She sat down and they she kissed Ron.
----------------------------------------------
Hinny - their bedroom

"Hey Harry, how was your day?" Ginny asked. Harry didn't respond "what's wrong?" She asked concerned.
"Nothing. How was your day with Zubini? Did he get you anything?" Asked Harry sarcastically. Ginmy frowned.