Troubles

Luna paced the room whilst Blaise had a shower. She didn't know what to do. Shoould she tell him? It may ruin their friendship. Blaise came out of the shower and walked into their room with a towel around his waist. Luna couldn't help but look, his smooth skin and his six-pack. He caught her looking and smirked. Luna blushed hard and looked away. He mumbled something which made him dressed.

"What's wrong!" Asked Blaise.
"Oh nothing." Luna mumbled.
"When i finished showering, i heard you mumbling and pacing, honesty is the best policy." Blaise explained. Ugh. Luna didn't know what to do, she had to tell him.
" If i tell you, please don't let it ruin our friendship." Luna asked with desperation. Blaise looked concerned but nodded.
"I, er, i kind of had and sort of still habe feelings for Neville." Luna blurted nervously. She looked at Blaise and he look thoroughly disappointed but tried to cover it up. Luna burst into tears and Blaise was by her side in seconds. " I just, I know i can learn to love you!" Luna weeped. Blaise didn't say anything and they hugged. After a while, Blaise whispered "let's go get dinner." Luna nodded and they walked out.

When they got to the great hall, it was only 7th years and all the couples were sitting together. Luna looked around for Neville. Then her face fell. He had his arm around Cho chang and they were kissing blissfully. Luna frowned and looked very upset. By that look, her feelings for Neville were long gone. Blaise followed her eyes then led her to a table opposite from Neville and Cho. Her and Blaise talked and talked, whilst eating and their friendship in deepened.

Blaise and Luna went back to their rooms and got ready for bed. Luna said sleepily "you can sleep with me tonight if you want." Blaise had been sleeping on the sofa, as Draco and Ron had been doing. Blaise smiled and got into the bed. They both lay staring at each other. Lunas eye lids were getting heavy so she closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep...

Blaise fell asleep later on, because he was too busy staring at the girl he loved.

Hey guys! I haven't done much on Blaise and Luna so i did a chapter on them. Please vote and comment :)