Part 6

We was in the mini van on our way to the restaurant and I've only been near Leah for like 5 minutes and I've already had enough of her .

I was sitting by myself because Jin was driving and I felt awkward around any one else . Jungkook and Leah was behind me arguing about something .

Leah : you never believe me !
Jungkook : maybe because your a compulsive liar !

I looked up and Jungkook was now sitting right next to me . He was obviously moving away from her . I don't blame him to be honest , she's so annoying .

When we got to the restaurant we all sat down and I sat in between Jungkook and Jimin because that was the only seat left .

The atmosphere was very very awkward .

Jin : so Belle .... do you want to tell us about yourself ?
Me : well um my name is Belle Lee and I'm 15 years old . There's not much to know about me because I'm quite a boring person I suppose
Tae : I'm sure your not boring ! I bet your really fun to hang about with

I smiled and the food came out . We was all eating and then Jungkook spoke up .

Jungkook : I'm sorry

I looked up and he was looking at me .

Jungkook : I was really horrible to you and you didn't deserve it
Me : apology accepted

I smiled and Leah glared at me .

Leah : I saw the way you just looked at my man

I turned my head around and she was standing up glaring at me .

Me : I smiled at him because he apologised !

"Don't shout at me little girl !" She shouted as she walked to where I was sitting .

I stood up and she got in my face .

Jungkook : Leah leave her alone ! She's a child for gods sake !

Leah looked at him then looked at me .

"You stay away from my man , little girl" she said glaring .

"Okay , old lady" I said glaring back .

They all looked at me shocked that I actually said that . I was shocked myself that I said that to be honest .

Jin : so the weather is nice today
Leah : how dare you !

She flicked my forehead really hard with her horrible acrylic claws .

I pushed her and she pushed me back harder .

Jimin : should someone stop them ?
Jhope : shh its entertainment

She grabbed onto my hair so I grabbed onto her hair . Little did I know she was wearing hair extensions ....

I pulled my hand away and I had a handful of hair extensions . Everyone tried holding their laughs .

"You - you horrible little wretch !" She screamed before punching me straight in the mouth then pushing me making me land on Jungkook .

I had braces and I felt them smash into my gums . I tasted blood and I knew it was a lot .

I stood up and Jungkook grabbed my wrist tightly dragging me out to the van then pushing me in the back .

"Why Belle . Just why would you pick a fight with someone older !" He shouted

"She started it !"