31 | Text, Call, Facetime

Start from the beginning

"For the less than twenty-four hour dive been here it's been good. I haven't done anything besides going from set to the hotel, back to set and then to the trailers and stuff."

"Is it fun?"

"Is that even a question?"

"Guess what my mom is going to go pick up in a few days."

"Am I actually going to be able to guess it?"

"No, probably not." Laura laughs at Ross' words. "She's buying a girl French bulldog puppy and naming her Velvet."

"Aw oh my gosh!!! That's so freaking exciting and such a cute name! I love her already."

"Bean, you won't even see her for like, a month."

"That doesn't mean I won't love her now. You better send me a ton of pictures."

"Yeah yeah, I know. I'll even let you see her over FaceTime."

"Youre the best."

"I try."

"I hate to say this, but I got to go. I need some makeup touch ups and some other stuff they just said that I already forgot. I'll text you before I go to bed."

"Sounds good. I love you, don't work too hard."

"I love you, too. Bye, Ross."

12:01am, 3:01am
Big Bean😋❤️:
It's waaaayyy too late for me to be finally getting into my
bed. I won't even be able to keep a conversation.
Goodnight, Ross. I love you and wish you were here to
cuddle with me

Big Bean😋💛:
Gets some rest, bean. I love you, too

| July 29th, Day 6 |

4:25am, 7:25am
"Hmm... not a bad reason to wake up early."

"Oh shit, Ross. The three hour time difference slipped my mind. I just... I'm a little bored and thought maybe we could talk. And obviously seven is still considered early, but I figured you'd get over that quickly, but four? I'm sorry."

"Well I mean, I guess getting up at four thirty means I won't stay up late tonight, right?"

"Unless you take a nap or fall back asleep once I hang up."

"It's okay, bean. You don't have to feel all guilty."

"How do you know I'm guilty?"

"I can hear it in your voice. And obviously I know you well enough by now to notice things like that."

"That's true. How's Velvet? The pictures you sent me yesterday were the cutest things I have ever witnessed in my life."

"She's adorable. Everyone's all over her and Vader got a little jealous. How's shooting?"

"Great, really tiring, but still great. I've gotten back to the hotel past midnight every night since day one. I hope we run out of night scenes to shoot quickly or else at this rate, I won't get any sleep."