Not only is he my teacher and I love him but he's a vampir as well Chap. 2

Hey guys well here part 2 to my story i hope you like it.

I'm writting as i go along so theres probably a bunch of mistakes but ill go through and edit later .

anyways i'll get back to the story.

<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3

Not only is he my teacher and i love him but he's a vampire as well chap. 2

<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3

Once I get to schooI I meet up with all my friends where we usually do every morning before school.

I run as quickly and quietly as I can over to my best friend Brooke and jump on her, nearly causing her to jump six feet in the air.

 While all the rest of us are on the floor laughing our asses off.

"Why the hell did you do that" shes says still a bit breathless. 

 "Because I thought it would be funny." I shrug and hiccup from laughter one last time.

"Yeah what ever" she says putting on a fake angry tone. Then she grins real big and says.

"Did you hear about the new history teacher"

"No what about her" I say one thing you should know about Brooke is that she is famous for her world wide conversation changes.

"It's a he" she squels like a little girl, another thing is that she boy crazy.

"Just because our history teacher is a he doesn't mean that he's hot." I'm a little dissapointed that there wasn't any good gossip about him.

"Yeah I guess your right, but it will still be fun to flirt with him."

" Ew, gross that is our history teacher your talking about, meaning the he's probably old."

"So Johnny Depp is old and he's hot"

"Touch'e" I say "So what's your shedule" trying to get off the subject of 'hot' history teachers.

She takes her schedule out and hads it to me while I hand her mine, then we compare.

"Yay we have P.E and Journalism together" I say pleased. She frowns and says

"Yeah but if you were'nt such a smarty pants we'de have even more classes together I mean saeriously, what's up with all the AP classes.

 I forgot you were so smart." She says it like she wished she were smart.

"Well how about we get to our lockers so we wont get ran over when everybody else does." I dont want to mention that if instead of laying in bed texting all night, and actually did her homework she would have a lot more classes with me. So I just go with changing the subjest again.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idead"

So we head in to the building and put everything in our lockers, which by the way were right beside each others.

Just the people started piling in the building, meaning more then likely the first bell will ring soon.

"I'm going to start heading to my first class. I'll see you in Journalism." I say looking at Brooke.

"Okay bye Jordan and tell me what the History teacher looks like since you hace him first and second period." She says waving and walking away.

I finally push my way through the crowd to history class and in the door, only to see I'm the only one there which is a good thing because I can get any seat i want. I choose the far back left hand corner. That's when everyone else starts coming in and taking there seats.