CHRISTMAS CROSSOVER

Rain stood at the front door of her small house, face extremely pale as she stared at the horde of people coming towards her door.

Just as she was ready to make a wild dash inside and slam the door, pretending that none of this crap was ever meant to happen when all of a sudden, a hand landed on her shoulder.

"It's too late now Rain, you're fucked." That was one of her best mates, TherapeuticQueen who spoke. She was a salty but nice young woman, an author much like Rain at that. They had met at the start of their high school years and had bonded over wattpad, books and 'The Good Doctor'.

It was a pretty funky friendship.

Ayva bounced up to the door, dressed in a reindeer onesie with a brown collar wrapped around her neck. Connected to that collar were two leather straps being held by Daniel behind her who was conveniently in a Santa outfit which had a cardboard sleigh being held up.

"NEIGH BIATCH, IT'S-A ME!'

Rain cringed, once again contemplating why the hell she made her character like this.

Behind Ayva and Daniel stood the Cringe 5 who were all dressed up as snowmen. The choice really complimented their pale ass skin.

Out popped Mother Bear in an apron who ushered Ayva, Daniel, the Cringe 5 and the small dinosaurs who could actually fit in the house down the hall and to the lounge.

Next came Roosevelt who was dressed up as a cute loli angel in all white, hands pressed together in a prayer position as the protagonist halo hung over her head. Standing behind her and looking on with much love was her hubby.

He was dressed as a Christmas tree. There was even tinsel and lit Christmas lights wrapped tightly around his branches.

Rain nearly burst out laughing but managed to contain herself while Therapeutic who had moved next to her didn't stop herself, drinking the glass of bubbly between cackles.

"May God be with you." Roosevelt took on the blessing position.

"And with your spirit." That was Rain

Grandmother Bear popped out of nowhere, taking the couple along to where the very loud Ayva could be heard screaming her lungs out about the real Christmas tree that they had bought.

Finally came Amaryllis and her squad.

She was dressed in a slutty Mrs Claus outfit, looking extremely unhappy while the fat white chicken on her head was wearing a miniature Santa outfit. Amaryllis grunted in greeting while the fat bird gave a more joyous one.

Chirp~

Rain nodded, still not understanding shit about what the bird just said. She had never actually had many ideas of what the fat bird said.

Arty appeared behind Amaryllis, in a very kawaii elf costume. The little shota looked very mad but very cute, only saying a sentence to Rain in passing.

"You should have made me a bigger part of the story."

His hand linked with Amaryllis' as they walked down the hall, not even needing anyone to guide them.

Next came Eshai and Therapeutic nearly spit out her drink when she saw him.

He wasn't even wearing clothes, instead, it was a bright red ribbon that really only covered his private parts with a big bow covering his nips.

It was something you'd never want to see on a man but somehow, god-like Eshai pulled it off.

He smirked, sashaying like a diva past the dying Rain and resurrected Therapeutic, mumbling to himself along the way.