Allen finaly came to view with a cocky grin. I smirked, he must not see (name) who was sitting on the other side of me. When he came to a stop he spun around to look at me with a smirk on his face. His smirk fell to a frown when he saw the smirk on (Names) Face.

"Took ya long enough." She said as she crossed her arms and leaned back, she wasn't even breathing heavily when she got back. Allen was sweating and huffing deep breaths.

"H-how did you...." Allen had fallen silent. It was the greatest sound I had ever heard in my entire life.

"I ran faster, anyhow I am hungry. Matt, wanna make a girl some pancakes after her little win." She gloated. I smirked at her and stood up.

"Yep. It would be my pleasure." I messed around as I held me arm out for her to take. She giggled and grabbed my arm.

~~~~(Time skip)~~~~

~~~~(Readers POV)~~~~

After eating I decided to go back to the café to get some work I missed done. I talked to them about it and with a lot of convincing, I got them to agree. I smiled at I saw the café and walked faster. I entered and was glomped into a big hug. I smiled at Toby who was looking up at me with worried and scared eyes.

"I was worried about you! What they do to you?" She asked. I smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"I'm fine. I got away from them with out a bruise. I was ambushed by some one else so no need to worry about them. I was able to get away and they won't be messing with you anytime soon." I said. She looked into my eyes as if trying to fin a lie, then reluncticly nodded and let me go.

"There you are! We need you on serving tables today! Its been busy, busy! We have had new guest come in and they have been coming in every day! So go get your suit on and get to work!" My boss said. I nodded and headed to the changing room to slip on my suit.

I walked out and was quickly put to work. I smiled to a couple who were leaving the café and collected me sweet and glorious tip from them.

Table after table I served and helped. It finally passed lunch hour and the last guest left. We all sighed and plopped down at the tall chairs to catch our breaths. We heard a little ding and ne of the waitresses greeted them After getting the order for their drinks, to my luck she called me over to show them to their table. I huffed and stood up. I walked over and smiled at the guest. My eyes widened and I screamed on the inside.

"This will be your waiter for this evening. (Boy name)." She introduced. I looked into the piercing magenta eyes of 2p Italy. Next to him was 2p Germany and Japan.

"Pleasure, I will be your waiter to day, please follow me to your table." I said as I bowed to the three men. I grabbed the menus and started to walk to their table. I kept a strait and calm face, but on the inside I was a screaming and panicked mess.

"Please have a seat sirs. I will be right back with your drinks." I said as I walked over to the counter were the drinks were already set out. It was beer, wine, and a hot tea. I walked back and started to place them down infront of the.

"We are having three other people come over later." Japan said as he skimmed through the menu. I nodded and pulled out my note pad and pen.

"Okay sir, have you dicided what you would like to eat this evening." I asked. Italy smirked at me with a mistivouse glint.

"(1.)Vorrei che la alfredo spezie con un po 'di pomodori sulla parte superiore, con pollo alla griglia." Italy said in Italian. He was trying to mess with me! If I was any normal waiter, I would have been completely lost. I smirked slightly to my self and wrote down the order. Germany smirked and opened his mouth.