☆ Chapter 7 - Rejuvanating ☆

Butterblood morphed into a hexeinbeast and began to sniff the air. Its eyes then turned purple where it can see via x rays, infra red and more. With its vision, it can clearly see lots of things. Every good citizen of Townsville sleeping due to the enchantment. Butterblood could literally see everything and everyone. Not even 5 seconds pass until it could locate its sisters. Butterblood snarled amd growled before morphing back into her cute puff face. Without waiting, she super sped off.

"She did it." Bitterix said. All 3 rushed after her. Butterblood halted at the park facing the volcano. She bared her vampire fangs in anger.

"Well done." Bane said.

"We asked you to locate 2, but you brought us 7. Wait..even more. Such a clever girl" Blasphemy said sensing the villains presence in the volcano.

"Darn it. Enchantments. Wasn't there before when I got here. Our powers are getting weaker the longer we spent time in this realm. Now how do we get through? " Bitterix snarled while touching the barrier not able to get through.

"We don't" Bane replied simultaneously turning to Butterblood. Facing her with dangerous eye contact she said, " Wake them."

Butterblood howled loudly like a Werewolf under the full moon causing all the villains in the area to shudder with fear. She morphed into a hexeinbeast again to recite a dangerous spell loud enough to be heard by everyone in the night.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

At that same moment, Blossom and Bubbles lying paralyse in the room, awoke. Their eyelids open fast but their eyes are no longer normal. Their eyes are bloodshot red mix with dark black.

Both jump up and somersault in one swift motion leaving Snake and Arturo absolutely surprised

Both jump up and somersault in one swift motion leaving Snake and Arturo absolutely surprised. Both girls burst the door down and dash across the room ninja shadows like leaving all the boys in state of shocked and confusion. None seem to register what is happening.

"Huh?"

"What the..?"

The girls busted into the Machines room where the Protecting Barrier spell was cast and brought them down.