☆ Chapter 5 - No ☆

Buttercup woke up with a start. She had a nightmare and it scared her awake.

'It felt so real' she thought.

So real that it not have been just a dream. Worse still, she vividly remember her dream which she found the thought disturbing as dreams were usually forgotten upon waking up. And hopefully nightmares but guess not.

She got up of bed and went in to the living room to grab a glass of water to calm herself. She found the boys not around and the place was in a mess as always.

'Oh well. Boys will be boys. Who knows where they have gone off to. Must be a guy thing if they didn't include me in. Guess as always Ace initiated their activities. Most of the time the games they play Ace initiated them. Ace...' Buttercup blush at that thought.

Among all the guys, Ace was definitely the smartest and handsomest even though generally all are dumb so to speak. Buttercup didn't know why but she was always more careful around Ace because she felt shy around him. She tried to act normal. Somehow deep within her, she started to feel like she known him all along. Like a part of her memory is coming back. And that memory is telling her she have like him for a long long time.

Buttercup went on cleaning the place and made dinner. Just as she was setting down the last of the plates, a wave of fear wash over her.

The atmosphere felt colder.

The silence became deafening.

The door swung open and a cold gush of wind came in. Buttercup sheilded her face with her hand but when she look at who came, her jaw dropped.

It was at that moment that she realised it. This was exactly her dream! And it was exactly happening right now! The girl at the doorway smiled milaciously and laughed wickedly. She look exactly just like her!

"Well well well. Look who's alive after all. Oh don't look surprise we already met before. Hope you had sweet dreams. How does it feel like to know no one even remembers you, Buttercup?" she said.

'That name... wait.. that cant be... can it...sounds familiar' Buttercup thought.

"Looks like Him's spell did not last long on you. You look like you remember it. No matter cause i have all that you want right here" she said holding up a glowing floating crystal ball.

"Your memories and well... more." she smile demonically.

Buttercup froze. She was afraid of the girl but somehow not at the same time. Who was she? Was she telling the truth? If so how does she know all this but most importantly, Buttercup(if that is her real name afterall) have to retrieve the memory crystal ball from this crazy twin of hers. Unfortunately her twin seem to have the same thought.

"I see you want this. Come and get it."she challenged.

That was enough for Buttercup. Buttercup lunged towards her but she whip out her wand and cast a spell. Luckily, at godspeed, Buttercup managed to avoid the spells thrown out at her. She didn't even know she was as agile and quick on her feet as she avoided from her twin's wrath. Though at one point her twin was lucky.

"CRUCIO!" she yelled. Buttercup fell face first in pain and in torture in front of her evil twin.

Buttercup yelled in agony. When the spell finally stop, Buttercup rest in a moment's heartbeat before in pure adrenaline, jumped backwards in a somersault. Buttercup knock the crystal ball out of her unsuspecting twin resulting her to be extremely shock like she did not expected this. The crystal ball broke on the ground and the lights immediately fled to Buttercup's eyes and mind. The impact was hard and she nearly stumbled backwards. Buttercup blink everything coming back to her. She felt her powers returning too. She look up to her twin in rage and eager to take her down.