31: irl

Sitting in the movie room, it looked to seem as if I was the only person awake. Grabbing the remote, I turned the last movie we watched off and sat the remote back down, standing up to go wash my makeup off of my face and change into pajamas. The walk to my room was short, considering it was really close to the movie room. I was still really upset, after seeing all of the hate comments and after the whole Ellie thing, I just couldn't get my mind off of anything.

After wiping my makeup off and getting changed into pajamas, there was a light knock on my bedroom door. It was really late, and I swore everyone was asleep when I left the room. Standing up, I walked over to the door and opened it to see Wyatt.

"What are you doing up?" I asked, but he just walked past me and into my room. Shutting the door behind him, I sat down on my bed as he replied.

"I wasn't ever asleep. I was trying to sleep, but couldn't because of the sound of the movie and I was going to try to sleep when you turned the movie off but then I heard you got up and leave. You hadn't been back in a while so I got curious to where you went and figured out you came here."

"Oh," I said, and he nodded.

"What's wrong, Col? I know you, and all night you haven't been yourself. You've acted partially like yourself, but I can just tell that you're not. Like I can tell you're happy that me and the rest of the group is here but I know you're upset about something. Something's bugging you, what is it?"

"Everything, okay? Ellie's bugging me, the hate I'm getting. All because of a bra, a bra!" I said, leaning my back against the headboard.

Wyatt copied my actions, sighing lightly. "Ignore the comments. Trust me, I've heard quite a few bad comments from being famous. It's not cool, I hated it at first. But it's something we have to deal with. You got lots of support from Jack, Sophia and the rest of us though! And the whole Ellie thing, ignore her. She's just jealous Jack has a female friend. Alright? She's out of the picture." 

I couldn't help the tears that fell, as I wiped my cheeks quickly. "I just- it hurts, I'm not used to even getting this much attention. And I know it's not as much as you guys get, and I could get way worse and it might after we post more about each other but I can't deal with it-" I stopped, letting out a sob.

Wyatt pulled me into his arms, just letting me cry. He knew it was something I needed, because if I didn't let it all out now then I wouldn't and it would just get worse. I'd get worse, and it'd be bad. I learned that the hard way, and Wyatt has seen that side of me and I don't think that he wants to see that side of me again.

"You're alright, Col. Okay? It's going to hurt, but you have a lot of people that love you. Like all of my friends, I think they love you more than they love me." He said, and I looked up to see him lightly smiling.

"Really?"

"Yeah, no doubt. Sophia absolutely adores you, Jaeden gushes about you every time we're alone. Chosen and Jeremy they just- they can't get enough of you. Finn looks at you as if you're a sister which is funny because you've barely talked, and Jack? Well-" Not hearing the rest of what he'd said, I'd slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

--

short cute chapter with wyatt and col :) promise the next chapter will be juicy, and the chapter after that will be longer :))

sunshine,  jack dylan grazer ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें