Chapter 1

POV Mizuku

I'm leaving this God forsaking place and never coming back and I started to pack my stuff in my backpack and I'm going to leave a note to my family but first I have to make the last dinner in this hell whole when I went down stairs I smelled lavender and pine wood that means I found my mate.

"I Damien Scott reject Mizuku Naziki as my mate" he said as it will give him pleasure to see me in pain

"I Mizuku Naziki accept your rejection" he looked at me surprised that I had said that "your fine me rejecting you"

"Why do you care it's not like you care or anything is it and leave me be and go be with your slut ALPHA" I said alpha like he will not longer be my Alpha any more

He was about to hit buy flicked his noes and he was in shock that I did that and with that I left and made dinner and went to my room and started writing letters.

Dear Brother

I know that you won't miss me but it is worth to try but I know you don't love me but at the end you will be no one in life since I can't even take care of your own sister and tell this to the family and it also goes for you to. I HOPE YOU DIE THE WORST DEATH EVER IN LIFE AND DON'T COME LOOKING FOR ME CAUSE YOU WILL NEVER FIND ME NEVER.

Hate you
Mizuku

And one more letter for that son of a bitch Alpha

Dear Asshole Alpha

I know why you rejected me and to tell you that is the stupid reason to reject your mate but what is it to me u don't care but you and your SLUT CAN DIE IN THE PITS OF HELL AND HAVE A HORRIBLE LIFE

Hate you
Mizuku

When I was done with letters I graded my bag and left the notes on my bed and left and by the time they will notice I will be 800 miles away from this hell whole and I hope will never come back to this pack at all.

Xavier/Mizuku's Brother POV

by the time I was done eating no one was here to pick up the dishes and clean them that is when I didn't see that ugly sister I have. I went to her room and kick the door open and no one was there but I found the letters that said my name and the alpha's name to. I read my letter and I got sad and I flip the bed side table near her bed and the Alpha went to her room and look at me worried.

"IT'S ALL YOU FAULT IF HADN'T HAD REJECTED HER AND IT'S ALSO MY FAULT THAT DIDN'T PROTECTIVE HER THIS WOULDN'T HAD HAPPENED" I said with anger and he was in shock that I knew that he rejected her and he was also confused what I was saying and through him the letters and will he was reading them he fell down and punched the floor.

"I didn't know that she will leave when I did that" he said

"Well guess what she left and you no longer have mate and that slut of yours is going to be FUCKING LUNA of this pack and she doesn't care about the pack ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS POWER" with that I left him alone and wint to find my sister.