"You'll get it from Yang if you don't" Blake took her stuff and left.

"Oh! Can you wait for a sec outside! I need a favor"

"If it's about the groupwork, then no. Unless of course, you have something I'd want?" Blake looked on towards me, expecting an amazing item to bribe her...

"Hey! I'm not THAT low. Just a small favor alright?"

Without question, she walked outside the room, waiting.

Neo tapped me on the shoulder, taking my attention 'What do you need?'

"Apparently, I need to find YOU a club!"

Neo looked at me, unsure if what she just heard was wrong. When it finally sunk into her, she quickly replied.

'...Nani the fuck?'

"It's required so you don't have a choice"

'No'

"You don't have a choice Neo"

'NO!'

She made a run for it, but, I was expecting this... Not everyone loved going to clubs...

I grabbed her by the waist and quickly carried her. Her small stature made it rather easy and she was pretty light. She squirmed around as I hoisted her up on my shoulder. She began hitting me on my back but to no effect.

An advantage of having a Neo is that she's pretty easy to bring...

"Blake! Take us to the literature club!"

Literature Club

"I'm not really sure if you'll like it but, this is it"

Inside the small room are a bunch of people, boys and girls of different levels. Most of them where on a circle, seemingly talking and discussing about something. There were some taking down notes and some were simply listening.

"We usually have small activities only like short story writing, character making, poem reading and writing. So, if you don't have the love for literature, I don't think you'll survive here..."

Despite saying that, Blake had a smile on her face that told me she really loves it here as if it's her home. Neo, finally calmed down and accepted her fate, looked around curiously until she found a picture hung on the wall. Grabbing Blake's attention, she simply pointed at it with her umbrella. It was a photo of a girl with very long brown hair tied with a ribbon.

"Oh, that's the original president and founder of the club, Monika"

Looking around however, that was the only picture of a student within the room.

'Why is it just her?'

"I... Don't know actually..."

Looking right at the picture, the three of us seemed to get this eerie feeling as if someone was watching us. The only thing I can think of is that the picture is staring right at us...

'Okay... creepy... next club please!!!'

"Y-Yeah, thanks Blake!"

Fashion Club

"Oh (y/n)! Who is this darling?" Coco, immediately ran towards us the moment I entered the room for the Fashion club. Lots and lots of fabrics and paper with drawings were scattered about, but from experience, what seemed chaos for me was order for each member of the club.

"Hey there Coco, she's a new student, Neo and she's looking for a club"

"Well you're clearly welcome here. In fact... why not try out some of our works?" as she's saying this however, Coco was already dragging Neo towards a fitting room. Neo, still not enthusiastic about it, was trying to resist the pull of her senior. Alas, her small frame didn't allow it.