Riley Nicole

A few months went by. Rachel, Finn, and Makayla are at the hospital. Rachel's water broke. It was time for the baby to come. They don't know what the gender is.

The doctor walked in.

"Okay Rachel get ready to push."

Rachel pushed as hard as she can. She squeezed Finn's hand really hard. Makayla is in the waiting room with her Aunt Santana and Uncle Kurt.

"Here comes the head. Your doing excellent Rachel. One more good push."

Rachel squeezed Finn's hand and began to push even harder.

Then, a sound of their baby was heard.

"It's a girl! Congratulations!" The doctor cleaned up the baby and wrapped her up in a pink blanket with a pink hat on. Then he handed her to Rachel.

"What do you guys want to name her?" The doctor asked.

"Let's Makayla come in and name her." Rachel smiled

"Ok. I'll text Santana to bring her in." Finn smiled

Santana, Kurt, and Makayla walked in. They were speechless.

"Momma she's beautiful!" Makayla smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Do you want to name her?" Finn smiled at Makayla.

"Of course!" Makayla smiled

"What's her name gonna be kiddo?" Kurt asked

"Riley. Riley Nicole." Makayla smiled

"That name is perfect baby girl." Finn smiled at Makayla.

"Thanks."

The family and glee cast are still at the hospital. It's 11:30 at night. Kurt, Santana, Mr.Shue, and Quinn drove to Finn and Rachel's. Puck stayed with Finn at the hospital. The glee cast is staying Finn and Rachel's for the night since they all missed their plane. So Beth was able to hang out with Makayla.

Riley Nicole is asleep. Finn looked at Riley and smiled with tears in his eyes.

Rachel fell asleep as well. He got up and whispered

"I'm gonna take the girls home. I'll see you in the morning. Night babe." Finn kissed Rachel on the forehead.

Finn got up and heard Puck come back in for Beth. He smiled at Finn and pointed at the girls. Finn looked. He smiled.

He found his daughter asleep. Beth was about to fall asleep till Puck walked over and picked her up. She fell asleep in his arms. Finn did the same thing with Makayla. Makayla opened her eyes and smiled at her daddy. She closed her eyes and buried her face into his chest.

When they got home, everyone was in the living room waiting for Finn and Puck to get home. They went up stairs and placed the girls into bed. Puck walked out to the living room after he placed Beth into bed. After Finn placed Makayla in, she opened her eyes again. Finn saw.

Finn walked over and pulled the covers over Makayla.

"Goodnight baby girl."

Finn walked out of the room and shut the light off. He closed the door to a crack.

Makayla turned over and looked up at the ceiling. She smiled and thought to her self.

Wow. My life is amazing. I have the most amazing parents. The most amazing aunts and uncles. Now I have the most beautiful little sister. Riley I love you so much. I'm glad to enter this family knowing I'm loved and cared about.

Before, my life was rough and not so good.

But now, my is perfect. So far that is.

I can't wait what lies ahead of me.

I know your watching over me momma. I miss you so much. Your smiling down on me right now. Your very proud that Finn and Rachel took me in as their daugther. I'm happy.

I'm a Hudson.<3