''Producer-nim''

''Yah! Are you even listening?!' My manager shouted at me as I seemed to be losing focus.

''Sorry, what did you say?''

''You have three weeks to write a song for the survival show Produce 101 season 2. They liked 'pick me' and 'downpour' so much that the producers of the show specially requested that you write a song for this season'' he said while rubbing his temple, I could clearly see that he was as stressed as I was at the moment. This whole month has been bussier than normal. Meetings with different companies that wanted you to work for them or write their artist a song or meeting up with the artists to agree on a collab, it was all hectic and on top of that, having to record all the different songs with so many people, it was all mentaly draining.

''Manager-nim, do I have to? My shedule is already packet! I'm currently recording with Twice, BTS, EXO, Sistar, BlackPink and BoA. My studio is a mess and I don't think I will have time to write another song for someone.'' I tried to argue with him but he seemed very set that I was doin this.

''We will push on the Twice and Blackpink recordings till next month. Your songs last season became massive hits so Mnet is pleading that you write a song this time to, They even recusted that you make an appearence'' and when he said appearence I looked up with a serious face.

''Manager-nim! I respect you and your decisions but I have already told you, I dont want to relieve my face!'' I said with a raised voice.

''I know dongsaeng but this could really boost your career! SM is expecting you to reveale yourself soon'' he said with a sign, he knew that I didn't want to do it.

I just sat there quietly thinking. ''Give me a few days to think about it okay? I have to go, Zico is coming soon and I have to set everything up in the studio'' I said as I stood up from my chair.

''Of Course, Think careful about this though'' he said as I closed the office door.

I sighed and ruffled my hair as I made my way down SM's hallways in the direction of my studio.

As I made a turn I ran into someone much shorter than me.

''OH I'm so sorry Producer-nim!!!!'' a nervous Jisung from NCT said as he bowed in apology a couple times.

Before I could answer the rest of the dream-team came running.

''Jisung hurry we have to-'' Mark stopped talking as he saw me standing with Jisung.

''OH! Annyeonghaseyo producer-nim!'' he greeted as they all bowed.

''Annyeong Dream-team'' I smiled at them and they smiled back.

''How are you guys doing??'' I asked them as I ruffled Jeno's hair.

''How are you guys doing'' HaeChan teasingly imitated quietly earning a shove in the ribs by Mark's elbow.

''I havent seen you since we recorded Chewing gum''

''We are all good'' Mark answered for them.

''Hyuuuung, we can answer for ourselvs'' HaeChan and Jeno stated with an little sign of displeasure.

After a few minutes of catching up with them I asked. ''Weren't you guys in a hurry?, Its been 10 minutes now''

''OH GOD!, our managers will kill us!'' Mark exclaimed

''Bye producer-nim!'' they all shouted as the ran towards their practise room.

I continued my way to my recording room and when I opened the door the familiare scent of energy drinks and paper hit me.

''Let's get down to buissness'' I said to myself as I cracked my fingers and sat down by the computer to edit a few things before Zico came.

I was almost finished when somebody tapped my shoulder making me jump a little in suprise.

''Oh my good Zico! Don't scare me like that!'' I said as I took of my headphones and turned my chair towards him.

''Hhahaha You should have seen your face''He laughed as he laid down on my studio couch.

''ha-ha-ha very funny'' I said as I threw a water bottle at him.

''Whats wrong? You seem stressed and torn about something'' he asked seriously as he sat up.

''Its nothing, just to many idols to record and my company is starting to push my limits'' I answered.

''What have SM done now?''

''They have given me three weeks to write a song for the new season of produce 101 and they want me to reveal my face and identity''

''Whats wrong with that, exept revealing your face? Pick me and Downpour became massive hits, shouldn't you be honered to write for them again?''

''I am honered, but I don't like survival showes, its like if my song isn't good enough that's the reason that some trainees is gonna get send home. Its a lot of pressure''

''Okay I understand, just breath'' Zico tried to calm me down and it worked.

''Okay, enough talk about me, let's get your song finished'' I exclaimed as I threw a pair of heaphones at him and pointed to the recording booth.

------------------