Epilogue

"Mommy, Daddy. Wake up!!" You said we would go to Aunty Juvia and Uncle Gray's house" A small pink haired girl said jumping on her parents bed.

          "Five more minutes, please Nashi" A man with pink hair said, diving his face into his pillow.

          "Come on Natsu, don't break your promise to her. Lets go" A blonde women said.

          "Fine Lucy, I'll get up" Natsu said, running a hand through his pink locks. Natsu and Lucy both got out of bed as their daughter, Nashi, cheered.

          It had been six years since the wedding. Not long after the marriages, Lucy and Juvia both had a kid. It happened that today was their children's birthdays.

          Not long after Natsu, Lucy, and Nashi started getting prepared, they were done and left out the door.

          They headed to Fairy Hills, where Natsu's brother, Gray, and his family live. He lived with his wife Juvia and his daughter Julia.

          Nashi ran up to the door and knocked three times. The one who opened the door was Juvia. Her blue hair naturally layed on her shoulders.

          "Aunty Juvia!" Nashi exclaimed hugging the woman at the door. Juvia hugged the tiny pink haired girl back.

          "Hey Juvia, where's Gray?" Natsu asked.

          "He's inside preparing for the girls' party" Juvia said walking them in to their home. Nashi immediately ran to her cousin, Julia, and went to her room.

          "Hey guys." Gray greeted. He was setting up balloons and streamer. There was a cake on the kitchen counter that said, "Happy 6th Birthday Julia & Nashi"

          After a couple hours, people from Fairy Tail came. Erza and Jellal, Romeo and Wendy, Mira and Laxus, Elfman and Evergreen, Levy and Gajeel. Plus their children, except Romeo and Wendy. They were still only 19.

          Everyone partied in celebration of the anniversary of the birth of Julia and Nashi.

           Of course Natsu and Lucy were happy for their little celestial fire dragon slayer. Yes, their daughter was a celestial fire dragon slayer.

          Gray and Juvia were also happy for their little snow mage. She had dark blue hair and blue eyes just like Juvia. Everyone in Fairy Tail loved Julia and Nashi. They were just two sweet little girls.

          Everyone loved everyone else's kids too. Its just that Erza's son Izack, had her temper and Jellal's mysteriousness. Levy's daughter, Stellar, was sweet and all but she was very shy, so it was hard to be through to her.

          After the party was over everyone went home, except Natsu, Lucy, and Nashi. "Well brother, that sure was a good party. I'll see you tomorrow at the guild" Natsu said as he walked out of the door.

          "Good bye Gray, Juvia, Julia" Lucy said following Natsu out the door.

          "Good bye Uncle Gray, Aunty Juvia, Julia. I'll see you guys later!" Nashi waved as she left the Fullbuster house hold. Natsu, Lucy, and Nashi were happy. They had a happy family and a happy life. Speaking of Happy, he moved out a year ago, with Carla. It was just Natsu, Lucy, and Nashi in the apartment.

          Gray and Juvia were happy to with their daughter Julia. Juvia didn't have to stalk Gray anymore, which Gray was pretty happy about. Gray lessened his stripping habit, down to only about 3 times a week. Not really a great amount, but its a improvement from everyday.

          Both families were happy. Especially Natsu and Gray. They had loving wives and daughters, plus eachother. There was nothing better than a loving family and brotherhood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hate that this is the last chapter. I had so much fun writing this a gaining so many followers over the time. Vote and Comment if you think I should do a fan fic about Nashi and Julia. Its still really sad that this fan fic I made is over. I mean it was my first, soo. Oh yeah, thanks to my friend Celia, or FTailSEater12462 for giving me the names of the kids.Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my fan fic. If you did, Vote, Comment, Follow Me, and Message Me. I Loovvee You!  Byyee! 

~KaraMendez