chapter 19~ worries

Angie

Walking out of Joey's house was pretty hard to do.

It's hard to accept the fact that you love someone and they love you.

But the timing isn't right.

You don't know that when it is the right time, that they still even love you.

Some manage to have their fairytale ending though.

I really do hope we will be one of them.

Once I got to my house I was kind of drained of my energy and didn't really feel like talking and ranting about someone to Gwen.

I didn't see her car yet so that's good or else my mom would know I was out.

I quietly snuck back in without my mom noticing and waited a few more minutes until Gwen arrived.

I heard a knock on the door and ran down.

Gwen had tears running down her face when I opened the door.

I pulled her into a tight hug and she sobbed into the crook of my neck.

"Aw G it's okay." I said wiping away her tears as she nodded.

"We're going to have a good time tonight. I have a bunch of snacks for us and loads of movies for us to watch. And absolutely no talk of Joey tonight." I said putting the snacks and movies in a bag.

"It's okay Angie. I don't hate him. I'm not even mad at him. I'm just sad because of how much I liked him."

"I'm really really sorry Gwen." I said going up the stairs as she gave me a smile and followed me.

Gwen said hi to my mom and my mom's face lit up once she saw Gwen.

I swear she likes Gwen more than me.

Half way through the 5th movie Gwen brings up Joey.

"I'm really happy for you guys."

"No, no Gwen. I don't want to do that to you." I said holding her hand.

"I want you to Angie. I'm telling you if I went through this many tears and you guys don't get together I'm going to be pissed." Gwen said laughing.

"Really?"

Gwen nodded.

"You're actually the best person ever aren't you." I said resting my head on her shoulder.

"Yes, very much."

We both ended up falling asleep like that not knowing what the morning would bring.

I wish I could go back and fix everything.

Of course I couldn't and just had to let everything happen the way it did.

But let me enjoy this moment right here.

No worries about anything.

Nothing at all.

heyyy babesss!!!!! so this was very short and I'm sowwy but like at least i gave you guys a chapter. i don't think i have anything else to say. byeeee ;)