chapter 13~ "i never want to see you again"

Angie

it was.. 

"Joey." I said shocked while whipping away my tears.

"Um yeah.. you kind of said all of that out loud."

"Oh." I said looking down trying to avoid eye contact.

"Come on Ang. You can talk to me. Whats wrong?" He said lifting my chin up so I would be looking at him.

I just stared into his eyes and felt a lump in my stomach realizing that this person right in front of me, broke my heart.

I quickly took his hand off my chin.

"Don't do that." I said looking at him with anger while getting up from the ground.

"Don't do what-" He said getting up with me.

"Ang I want to be there for you right now. Please talk to me. I don't get why you're being like this. I'm here for you." 

I quickly looked up at him with pure anger and hatred.

"Oh you want to be there for me 'right now' how sweet of you Joseph. Well where were you the last couple of weeks huh?! And you don't get why I'm being like this. Well heres a hint. ITS YOU. Yeah yeah turns out 'forever and always' actually means up until I get Angie to hookup with me.YOU LEFT ME JOEY COMPLETELY CRUSHED WITH NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU. AND YOU LEFT ME. YOU LEFT ME. HOW COULD YOU. I HATE YOU JOEY!! I HATE YOU!!-" I said pounding into his chest.

He tried to take my hands off him while I broke down in tears in his arms.

"Get off of me Joey. I never want to see you again." I said and left.

Joey

"I never want to see you again." 

Those words kept replaying in my head.

God did it hurt hearing those words.

It hurt even more to see her walk out the door.

I just wanted to scream for her to stop.

But I knew she wouldn't. 

She hates me. 

I told myself to just walk out those doors and pretend everything is okay.

Plus I should be happy. 

I'm finally dating Gwen. And she is absolutely amazing. 

So I walked out and went back to Gwen.

"Is everything okay?" Gwen asked me.

"Yeah I just thought I saw someone I knew that's it." 

"Oh okay."