chapter 12~ "him"

A few weeks later...

Angie 

 So a few weeks have passed since the night of the party and everything.

So basically, Monday came around and I didn't see "him" the whole weekend. No text or call. Nothing.

I was excited to see "him" but when we got to school he completely ignored me.

People were obviously confused why he didn't do the "thing" that he usually does to me in the morning.

I tried to call for him every period we had together but he just ignored me.

After a few days Gwen and him were like a thing.

I told Gwen I didn't have a problem and I'm not mad at her if you were going to ask.

I just don't understand "him".

Did I do something? Did he not want me anymore? Did he just want me for sex?

I was so confused on we he left me.

Joey

Why did I leave Angie after what seemed like a perfect night?

Because I forgot about someone very important in this whole situation.

James. 

How could I ever possibly think that Angie would choose me over James?

He's more popular than me, even if it is just by a little bit.

She's also had a crush on him since forever so she would obviously pick him.

It sucks knowing that the person you like so much will never see you as anything but a friend.

God I messed everything up.

We don't talk at all anymore, she hates me, I'm dating her best friend, and I'm pretty sure she thinks I left for some other reason.

I would really want to tell her why I actually left but I'm afraid she'll just date me out of pity and knowing me, I'll probably make things worse.

I wish there was a way I could try to get closer with her and actually tell her why I left without her being cut off guard.

OH SHITTT

I just remembered that we made a deal that for every $50 I spent on her that was every 1 homework she would help me in.

So she'll help me with my homework, I'll tell her why I left, and she'll forgive me and we will be happy together again.

I know it's crazy to be falling for someone, so hard, so full, so fast, but it feels right.

When I'm with her everything feels right.

I need her back.

I'm going to get her back.

Gwen

So yeah.. me and Joey are dating I guess.

I asked Angie if she was okay with it so don't judge me.

But I want my best friend and boyfriend to be okay with each other.

Neither of them will tell me what happened that night after the party.

Did they have sex? 

If so then a bitch gotta go cause I ain't getting no sloppy seconds.

I then get a text from Joey.

Joey                                                                                                                                                                               Gwen

meet me at lunch? 

idk.. I wanted to sit with Ang but yk she won't sit with me if you're there

don't worry babe 

I'm going to fix this thing so whats one day right 

i mean guess..

see you at lunch then :) 

I mean guess one day really isn't a big deal. 

Right?

Angie

I've been waiting 10 minutes for Gwen to go to lunch.

Fuck it. I'm going I'll just save her a seat.

I walk into the lunch room and immediately got flashbacks from the day of the party with "him".

I see "him" and Gwen leaning into each other while his arm is around her.

My blood started to boil. My face was getting redder by the second. 

God I hate when this happens but I had to get out of there as quickly as possible.

I started sprinting to the girls bathroom with my head down.

I think I hit someone but I just kept running.

"Hey wait!" I hear someone call out.

I finally got to the bathroom and again no one was in there because it was lunch.

I started balling my eyes out.

I don't like hanging out with Gwen when she's around "him"  because post these cute things together and I try to pretend I don't care but I do.

It's hard enough seeing them together on social media but seeing them being all cute with each other in front of my eyes.. I just don't think I can handle that.

"Wow." I hear someone go.

I look up and see him..

heyyyy babes!!!!! so I'm about to reach 1k reads and I'm so happy!!! thank you to anyone who even clicked on my story and especially to the people who stuck around with me and my book. ily guys sm you have no idea. I'm going to go before i get too emotional but before i do who do you think it is joey or james. byeeeee ;)