chapter 17~ the gym

Joey

Once Angie left I felt so empty.

Did I really just say what I think I did?

"I'm the worst person ever." I mumbled to myself while sliding down in the couch.

"Yeah pretty much."

I turn around and who other would it be but Sophia again.

"What the hell are you doing down here?"

"I just came to do this." She said coming up from behind me and smacking the back of my head.

"What the hell was that for?!"

"For treating that poor girl like shit okay." She said getting in my face.

"You you heard all that?"

"We all heard it. We all heard what a dick you are. Like really who wants someone to break up with their best friend?"

"OKAYYY. I get it I fucked up. Can you go away now?" I said annoyed.

"Joey-" She said as I looked up to her.

"Yeah?" I said confused.

"I'm a good sister sooo-"

"Sooo?" I said mocking her.

"I'm going to help you get Angie."

"PLEASEEE. High school girls are different than middle school girls okay. Why don't you go back upstairs and talk to Jack."

"Joey. We might have different maturity levels but we all have mostly the same mind set when it comes to certain things."

"Really?"

"Really."

"You would do that for me?"

"Why not. I kind of like Angie so it's a win win kind of thing."

"Thank you so much Sissy." I said hugging her.

"Please get off of me."

"Ok fine. What do I start with though?"

"Gwen. You have to break up with Gwen first. It's not going to workout with Angie if you don't break up with Gwen."

"Okay." I said pulling out my phone.

"Make sure it stays a calm break up though. The last thing you want is for the best friend to hate you. Tell her to meet you at the park in an hour."

"Why an hour?"

"That way you have time to get ready."

"Smartttt"

"I know right."

A few minutes went by and the plan was that I was going to break up with Gwen.