All Nighter|Part 2

(So were back to where we are again!)

So,you came out the bathroom walking slowly and nervous all the boys looked at you with a smile on there face jeremy pitched his on arm to was he dreaming but not you bit your lip to not get nervous jeaden had his eyes on you the whole but jack did more than anyone else did (sorry had to😑)"h-h-h-hey...guys a-a-am y-y-y/n"you said "holy SHIT SHES FROM THE HAPPY DEATH DAY MOVIE DAMMMNNN"the boys though in there head "well your to hot be shy"jeaden said picking you up has he put you down you heard footsteps walking and you looked up it was jace norman you were dying inside.

He walked close to you and asked your name you just stared so sophia said it for you "well...hi...y/n"jace said "h-h-h-h-hi j-j-j-jace"you said nervously you always look at his lips when it moves and when he talks to the guys he played the cast of "henry danger"
"Rufus" "rufus 2" you always had a crush on all those boys in the house finn walked up to and he introduced all the boys his smile was so cute and intense like a extremly hot smile he gave at you a wink then sat on the couch.

Sophia took you to your new room in the house it was the guest room you sat your stuff down it was getting midnight you put a dress on.

Your dress:

(And yes danggg you look good!)

So as you were walking down stairs sophia grabbed your hand cause you were nervous asf anyways you also had perfume on some really good perfume that smelled so good as you walked in the living you saw the guys playing checkers sophia yelled there names to get there attention to look at you they all did there faces were froze jack almost chocked on his peppermint in his mouth chosen gave him some water.

"Wow you look really nice"jace said smiling
"Thanks"i said with a blush on my face sophia was looking at you guys talk.

"OK LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"chosen yelled with excitement all you guys ran outside.

You kept looking at jace and finn with a smile on your face they both knew you liked them at the same time as they both look at you you quietly stare at the ground but they could tell that you were looking at them a minute ago.

First sophia took you in the house you got painted eachothers nails and did eachothers hairs and did eachothers makeup.

Then,  she had to leave for a minute she went outside wyatt wanted her then you saw jace walked in the house looking for his shoes they were nikes his black and white nikes he was wearing just normal shoes then.
"Oh y/n have you seen my black and white nikes"jace said

"Uhh...i think i just saw them in the guest room"you said walking him up stairs to the guest room.

"Oh there they are!"jace said walking to your bed "but anyways thanks for helping find them"

"Oh your welcome"you said

"Wait!"jace said in the middle of the room

"Huh?"you asked