Yesterday

"UNNIE!" Was the only thing I could hear from the other side of the door. I quickly slipped on my slippers making sure I wasn't walking barefoot around the house and ran to the door.

At last, the moment I swung the door wide open, there I see Appa, Eomma and my younger sister with tons of bags in their hands.

"You guys came!" I said pretending to be excited and happy but I still felt completely guilty about kicking out Namjoon on the second day of our apartment...

"Yes! And brought your groceries!" I moved to the side and they all walked in. They shouldn't have...

"Unnie, is your roommate here? I want to meet her!" The moment Rose said her, I felt a stinging feeling of guilt rush over me. What am I supposed to tell them? Should I tell them the truth that my roommate was a male...

"Actually..." Before I could even finish my sentence, I got caught off guard when my mother looks right at me with a frown, aish there was no possible way I could tell them my roommate was a male.

"She had to go.. To work." I lied and my parents smiled and walked over to me with a smile plastered on their faces.

"A hard-working roommate you have there."

They were making it harder and harder to even look at them without feeling guilty.

~

After finally dragging them out of the apartment and showing them around the area, they were finally heading off home. I mean I know it's mean for me to say this but honestly, I was happy to see them finally leave.

The moment I left out of the apartment I text Namjoon to let him know it was safe to go back and that I owed him big time. Yes, I have his number, only for emergencies like if I get locked out, or to take make none of us left the oven on and stuff like that. But still, I had to text him case I feel bad for kicking him out.

"We will come back again, hopefully, your roommate is there this time." My Eomma says as she embraced me in a hug and I smiled.

"Yeah.." (Even though you don't know my roommate is actually a guy..)

"Take care of yourself, if you need anything you can always call us," Appa says kissing my forehead and I nodded. Then at last Rose was right in front of me.

"Ugh! You better let me sleep over soon." Rose says pulling me into a hug and I giggled.

"Of course, just make sure it's a time when you're on vacation." Rose sighed and at last pulled a hug. Now it was time to let them go and go back to my apartment.

I watched them all go into the car and they took one glance at me before they all drove off and now I was left alone yet again. To be honest I'm glad my parents wanted to come and visit me and everything but I still feel like a terrible person for lying to them...

Aish why do I always have a guilty conscience... I walked back to my apartment building and was just hoping to continue unpacking and hopefully chill,

~

As I was hanging up my clothes in my closet, I randomly hear a knock on my door. I looked up and see Namjoon standing right there looking right at me.

"Hiding me from your parents I see," Namjoon says walking over to my bed and I couldn't help but smile and giggle. Well glad I didn't have to explain that part from the start.

"Yeah... I'm sorry about that... It's just.." I sat right next to Namjoon and looked over at him.

"You're parents are overprotective?" Namjoon quickly catches up and without responding I nodded my head and smiled.