Strangers

After that awkward moment with the guys back at my new apartment, I found an excuse to excuse myself out of the apartment and left back to my car to get the rest of my belongings... However let's face it, I don't know if I can even step back in that apartment again. I mean I'm not saying that guys are making me run away... or that I'm scared of them...

But I already embarrassed myself in front of them... How am I supposed to look at them straight in the eyes without feeling awkward or even embarrassed...

I shook the negative thoughts out of my head and just pulled out boxes and suitcases out of the trunk and tried not to think. The more I thought to myself, the more I started to think of excuses to chicken out but those thoughts got interrupted when...

"Do you need help?" I looked to my right and I see a guy standing there with blonde hair looking right at me.

"Oh Um... No, it's okay.." It's not that I didn't want help, that wasn't the case. I just didn't want to embarrass myself any more than I already have...

"I insist." The guy grabs the box out of my hand and I knew that I couldn't say no now. I didn't know what to do to be honest, but I smiled and got a hold of another box.

"What's your name?" I asked the guy. I mean I might as well get to know him while he's helping me move these boxes up the new apartment. The two of us walked into the building and walked to the elevator doors.

"Jimin. Park Jimin."

Hmm, Jimin. So far wasn't too bad. I mean he didn't have to follow me downstairs and offer to help but he's doing it out of his own will. There were only three boys out of seven that I knew their names.

I know Namjoon who happens to be my new roommate. Yoongi the grumpy one who wants me apologize yet I haven't gotten to that yet and Jimin.

"Are you coming?" Jimin asks me as I continued to stand in front of the elevator lost in my thoughts. I nodded my head, smiled and stepped in.

Oh my god how are my parents going to react when they ask to come over and they see I'm living with a guy? Oh gosh, they would probably drag me out of the damn apartment and throw holy water at me.

"Hey, Mina." I looked at Jimin as he called my name and he smiled.

"Don't worry too much about the boys. Especially Yoongi... They aren't bad guys... I mean they can be weird but you'll get used to us eventually."

To be honest I was surprised Jimin was taking the time to have a mini heart to heart conversation before the two of us entered back at the apartment.

"Is he always that grumpy?..." I awkwardly ask as I continued to watch the elevator take its time going up to my floor.

"Who Yoongi?"

"Yes..."

"Of course."

Great! To be honest I felt like snow white in this situation. What are these boys my seven dwarfs? Should I be singing to animals? Where is my prince charming?

"But don't worry, I won't let Yoongi get the best of you."

All I could do was smile and nod my head. At last the elevator door opened and the two of us walked out with my boxes in our hands and we walked to my new apartment hearing laughter from the other side of the door.

Jimin opened the door for the two of us and as I stepped in, they took one glance at me and all got quiet. Ugh, I don't like this one bit.

"We're back!" Jimin says as he sets down my box and they were all staring at me like I was some type of alien out of space.