Chapter Twenty

I watched as Mr.Crash took the knife out of Vivian's stomach, I watched as he took a few steps back and looked down at her, as she fell to the ground her hand on her stomach, I ran over to her and clapped my hand over hers to help stop the bleeding.
    My heart was beating, I didn't want to call for help since Mr.Crash was still standing there, I didn't want to say anything I was so scared for what was going to happen, she couldn't die and she wouldn't die.
    " Blake, Blake " she croaked.
    " don't talk " I said not meeting her eyes.
    " Blake it's no use " she said.
    " your going to be ok " I said still not meeting her eyes.
    " Blake look at me " she said, I finally looked down and made eye contact her to see tears forming in her eyes, the tears she was trying to hard to hold back, all the pain she was trying to hold back, all the hurt she was holding back.
    " promise me you will stop The Watchers, Promise me you'll win " she said.
    " no, you'll stop them with me, you going to be ok " I smiled.
    " Blake we both know there's no saving me now " she said her tears finally coming out.
    " but we still have to have hope right? " I asked.
    " yes we do " she smiled.
    " Please don't leave me " I said.
    " i'll always be here " she said leaning up with her last bit of strength to kiss me.
    " bye Blake, see you around " she gave me one last smile before her head fell lose and her eyes closed.
    " no " I said.
    I hear footsteps come up behind me, I thought it was Mr.Crash.
    " what happened? " I turned around to see Jack.
    " she gone " I said before looking back down at her, tears in my eyes, her tears still sitting fresh on her face.

    A year, it had been a year since Vivian had passed, since Vivian had died.
    The Watchers were caught only a couple seconds after her death, Samuel had called the cops and they came, they gathered up everyone and placed them in a high secure jail where there was no way the could ever get out. I kept my promise to Vivian I won.
    Trevor and I a month later, finally became friends again, we talked it over and both realized that we loved Vivian at the same time in the same way and for the same reason.
    She was brave, smart, daring and always wanted to put others first.
    We did have a little fight well talking, he was still mad that I kissed her well they were dating, but we solved everything and everything worked out for the better in the long run.
    We made sure to keep up working at The White Flower, we wanted to teach people about Vivian and how she loved and sacrificed everything so love could become a good thing again.
    We shut down The Hole and now there are no more anywhere in the world, which was a good thing.
    Two months after Vivian's death Faith, Dave and Evan all left and went back to their homes, but we still keep visiting them.
    Four months after we went back to the lonely house we once stayed at, we went there for a little vacations and for memories. Sadly Trevor and I shared a bed and it was really weird and he's a very restless sleeper.
    I also am still living with Jack and his family, i'm not basically his brother. His mom and aunt fight sometimes, but that's only because there sisters. His mom is really nice though she told me all the nice things Vivian had told her about me, it reminded me about all the good times we had together, none of the bad ones. Also his mom is a way better cook than Aunt Tilly

    I walked down the street with Jack.
    " it's been a year " he said.
    " I know, it's crazy, I can't believe it happened that long ago " I said.
    We walked into Ello's as joined everyone at the table.
    " to Vivian " Quinn smiled.
    " to Vivian " we all smiled as we clanked our cups together.
I miss her, I really do miss her.

    I walked down the street, I walked past my house, I stopped and looked in the window to see my mom and Aunt talking, I smiled. I continued to walk down the street, I stopped right outside Ello's and stood in the middle of the street, I hadn't seen this place in a year, I missed it. I saw my friends all sitting at a table I smiled, I looked around before walking through the door.
    I saw Blake turn around and smile at the door as someone walked in behind me, but turned right back to face everyone in there conversation.
    I walked over and placed my hand on the back of the chair. I looked down at the table at everything they were working on, they were going to a new school next week to talk about love.
    I looked down at Blake who was in mid conversation about the plan.
    I came back for them for everyone, for him.
    It's been weird not having all of them around me, with me, talking to me, comforting me, calming me down, but.
    " I heard you " I said.
I miss you too, I really do miss you.

-------------------------------------------------------
I really hope you liked this book.
A new book should be coming out in a couple of weeks.
This was supposed to go up tomorrow, but I couldn't wait anything longer.