Chapter Nineteen

Trevor closed the windows.
" what do we do now? " he asked.
" we fight " I said.
" what are you crazy " Jack said.
" yes I am, now Winny, Quinn and Leila go to The White Flower and call for help ok " I said.
" go through Trevors bedroom window and Samuel, Trevor and Jack go to The White Flower with them, but go into the basement there should be weapons of something then go to the park, Blake and I will find our way there and direct them there, go! " I yelled.
" stay safe " Jack said before running to catch up with everyone else.
I turned around to look at Blake.
" so- " he was about to say something but was cut off by a loud bang come from the door.
I walked over and opened it.
" hi " I smiled as I saw Nick standing there.
" don't play dumb " he said pushing me to the ground.
" round two " he smiled.
" why not " I said kicking him in the stomach making him fall backwards, I stood back up to see Blake looking at me.
" come on " I said.
We ran out of the house.
" Vivian! " I turned around to see Mr.Crash and some other people running.
" where are we going? " Blake asked.
" the park " I said.
We turned the corner and ran into more people from The Watchers.
" really how many of your are there? " I asked looking over at Blake, he shrugged.
" uh " we turned around as Mr.Crash and everyone else approached.
" can't run now can you, that was one stunt you pulled with Nick back there when you left " he walked closer to us.
" well thanks " I smiled.
" give it up, you can't win, we have more people, more power, more everything " he said.
" you don't know anything " Blake said.
" Blake " I whispered.
" who says you have all the power, shouldn't I have all the power since my blood can stop love? " I asked.
" doesn't work that way sweety " he said.
I looked to my left there was a small clearing that we could get through.
" well I wouldn't have, Left, if you would have just stopped " I said.
" just give it up! " he yelled.
" never! " I yelled before grabbing Blake's hand and pulling him threw the small clearing.
" nicely placed " he smirked.
" thanks " I said.
As we rounded more trucks, I stopped at one when I hear people yelling for help.
" what is that? " I asked myself.
I pulled open the doors to see everyone there.
" Vivian?! " Dave said.
" get to The White Flower now! " I yelled.
" on it " Evan smiled as Blake and I untied them.
I got my mom untied.
" I don't know where i'm going " she said.
" just follow the other, Jack will be there too " I smiled.
" stay safe promise me that " she said.
" i'll try my best " I smiled.
" was that your mom? " Blake asked.
" yeah, but right now we have to go " I said as I looked behind me to see only Mr.Crash getting closer to us.
We started to run, we made our way to the park.
" what do we do now " Blake asked.
" I don't' know, we just need to stay here " I said.
I was yanked back by my hair being pulled.
" Vivian! " Blake said.
" step back " Mr.Crash said.
" no! " Blake yelled.
" Blake step back " I said, feeling something poking at my back.
" i'm not letting this physio hurt you, no! " he yelled.
" Blake, there is something sharp touching my back so step back " I said more sturn.
" she right Blake, step back or this sharp knife is going into her back " he closely to my ear sending shivers down my back.
Blake took a couple steps back, but not that many so he was still close to me I could see the fear in his eyes.
" why do you even need me? " I asked.
" because your blood is the strongest, because you've been able to fight it " I could tell he was smirking.
" but you don't need the others then " I said.
" yes I do, everything goes by way faster " he said.
" what did love ever do to you? " I asked.
" it stabbed me in the back, which is what I will do to you if you don't shut up and come back with me " he said.
" but if you kill me then you wont have your strong blood anymore " I said.
" so what if we make a bargen " I said.
He turned me around.
" i'm listening " he smirked.
" you take me, but let my mom, Dave, Evan and Faith go and leave my friends alone " I said.
" wait, how do you friends remember who you are? " he asked moving his face closer to mine.
" I figured out how to reverse it and I will tell you how only if you make the deal with me " I said.
" Vivian are you crazy, no don't " Blake said.
" you have no say in this Blake it's my choice " I said not looking at him.
" so deal? " I asked.
" what's in it for me? " he asked.
" you get me and all my blood the strong blood " I said, I was trying to stall, I was waiting for everyone to come with the cops so all of them could be arrested.
" just make the deal, this shouldn't be war any longer, with this deal we both win you get me and then I get to keep my friends safe " I said.
" this wasn't ever a war till you made it one, you're the one who ran " he said.
" because what your doing is wrong, but with this deal I will help you " I said.
" how can I trust you " he said.
" take the knife from my back and I won't run " I said.
He slowly took the knife away, but move it back poking me in the spine. I screeched.
" Vivian! " Blake yelled, tears started to come down my face in the pain.
" stay back or she dies! " he yelled.
He reamde eye contact with me.
" do you really think I would we so stupid to do that " he smiled.
" I said I wouldn't run ".
" yeah, but you can never trust someone " he said.
" but you can trust me, I won't run as long as you don't hurt my friends " I said.
He just looked at me like he was thinking, I turned to look at Blake, but I could feel the knife digging into my back just a little bit more than before.
" fine, don't run or you die " he said.
He pulled the knife away for real this time.
I stood in the same spot, I didn't move, he didn't move, Blake didn't move. Everything was still nothing was moving, there was no wind nothing.
" so is it a deal? " I asked.
" no " he said.
" why not? " I asked.
" just no " he said.
" fine " I said I tried to turn around, but when I did I was pulled back, a sharp pain hit my stomach.
The pain hit me.
And I fell to the ground.