Rockin' around the Christmas tree

I awake from the most peaceful sleep by hearing soft snores above me, after opening my eyes I see Niall's beautiful face. His arms are wrapped tightly around me and my head is on his chest as his breath blows past his slightly parted lips, our naked bodies still tangled together from our passion last night.

Holy shit, I lost my virginity to Niall Fucking Horan.

I honestly thought I'd feel guilty after loving it and regret that it wasn't to Jared but honestly, all I feel is complete and utter happiness. Butterflies flutter in my stomach as Niall turns to me and gives me a sleepy smile, "Good morning beautiful." He whispers before kissing me sweetly, I bite my lip and look up at him as he pulls away. "What's that look for?"

Niall smirks against my lips and I kiss him as I shift on top of him, his already hard arousal brushes against my core. He moans softly as I sink his length into me while straddling him, his hands grip my hips as my body adjusts to the euphoric stretch.

Then I freeze not knowing what to do, what would feel good to him. Niall smiles softly seeming to know what I'm thinking as his thumbs caress my thighs, "Just do what feels good to you because I can pretty much guarantee it will feel good to be baby." He whispers and I send him a thankful smile before leaning down and reattaching our lips.

Niall bends his knees and grips my hips and he thrusts up into me as our tongues swirl together, my eyes roll as he hit an exceptionally deep spot. I sit back and work my hips in a circular motion wanting as much contact and pressure as possible. Niall's fingertips dig into my flesh as he curses under his breath, he sits up allowing his bare chest to rub against mine as I begin to bounce on his length. His lips trail down my neck and attach to my nipple causing me to moan loudly and hang my head back as I run my hands through his hair.

My high builds rapidly as Niall pants against my chest, "Fuck Noe." He moans as his skin begins to glisten with sweat, his lip grows red and plump from biting it so hard. I press my lips against his and he swallows my moans as I come undone around him, "Holy shit." He curses as he spills into me.

"Good morning," I whisper after a few minutes of silence as we catch our breaths.

"Yea, it's definitely a good morning." He replies before kissing me softly, "What time do we have to be at work?"

"One, it's ten now so we have like two hours before we need to leave." I reply and he smiles.

"We have time for a shower then," He smirks mischievously before slapping my ass, "Go get it started, I'll be there in a minute darlin."

I run into the bathroom now wanting to make a mess and get into the shower before turning the hot water on, the water pounds against the shower wall as my mind trails back to that night. Soon I feel strong arms around me from behind and release a breath of relief, "You alright babe?"

"I usually take a bath, the sound gets to me sometimes." I admit as Niall's lips work against my neck.

"Are you sore?" He asks and I shake my head, he turns me and pins me against the shower wall before pulling my knee up to his waist and sliding his already hardened length inside me. "Good," He says before kissing me passionately. "Now when you hear this sound you can remember how I feel inside you." He whispers, I wrap my arms around his neck before lifting my other leg up and locking them behind his back.

"You feel so good Niall," I reply as I brush my lips against his. "So fucking good."

Niall kisses me hungrily and our tongues massage each others as our passion continues, not before lounge I'm screaming his name as he releases inside me. He holds me up as I find my footing before we actually shower, he takes the time to wash every crevice of my body as I do the same with him. I've never ever felt this way with someone before, it's like what I had with Jared but amplified by a hundred.

After our shower I pull on some pj shorts and Niall's shirt from last night while he tugs on some sweater, "we should get some breakfast before getting dressed." I suggest and he nods, Niall's hands grab at my waist and ass as we walk down toward the kitchen. When I step foot onto the tile I'm spun around and pinned against the counter as Niall tangles his hand in my ponytail and kisses me passionately.

My hand goes to his neck as I return his kiss eagerly, his tongue finding it's way past my lips and swirling with mine as he presses his body against mine. He's already been buried inside me twice today but I want more, I want so much fucking more.

With his lips against mine I see a future for the first time in years, I see someone I could love my entire life and have children with. Someone who understands and excepts my past but helps me move on from it, someone who loves me with every single ounce of his being.

That's how I feel when Niall kisses me.

"Ahem."

"Damn, I feel like a porno just stumbled into the kitchen." Aria teases and our kiss fell apart but Niall keeps his forehead pressed against mine.

"I forgot they were here." He mumbles bitterly.

"Ditto babe." I chuckle and he pecks my lips softly.

"Thought that last night then twice this morning would be enough for you two." Harry's voice sounds teasingly, I flush as we both look at him in shock not knowing how he knew.

"Looks like you've gotten yourself a screamer Nialler."