Chapter 2

Waaah unlike other days today I really feel happy I don't know why but everything seems so beautiful I ate a delicious breakfast, did my morning routine, came to school early, everybody seems fresh and happy, did what my teachers told me and it's break time now. I am sitting alone usually but my eye caught something it's a girl with pretty long hair, cute eyes, plump lips and she looks perfect. I am not the type of girl to approach someone or talk to someone without knowing them but something inside me said to go near her and talk to her my feet took me to her seat, she was sitting alone and.....

Y/N: ...umm.....Hi..umm...Hello! Nice to meet you!! My name is y/n. What's your name? 😅

Girl: Ooooh hello! My name is Jewels. Yes nice to meet you too.☺️

Y/N: Hehe so u around here?😊

Jewels: What? 😐

Y/N: I mean like you live here or.... Nevermind you are a ne....

(She cuts me and...)

Jewels: Well I gotta go. 😒

Y/N: Crap.. why does this happen to me do I look like a jerk wasn't I friendly am I ever gonna make a friend. Nahhh girl Yoona was right am not the type to make a friend EVER.😣

Jewels: ( turns back 😏)

Y/N: (looks at her. Was I loud? did she hear me? what was that for that's creepy) ( I ran away from there)

That was weird, after break I went to attend my class and there I see her.

Y/N: Waah didn't know she was in the same class as me.😓

Jewels: (straight face and sits in her seat) 😐

The time passed by and yeah finally get to go home but wow it's raining good thing I got my umbrella.😄

Jewels: YAAAHHH!!!!! Oh dear Lord don't do this to me. I am already having a bad day and great now I even forgot my umbrella. 😖

Y/N: Hey don't worry let's go together. I am really hungry you can join me there's a cafe near.

Jewels: Really! Like seriously.....nah it's ok I don't do that I am not someone who....

(This time I cut her off)

I pulled her hand and take her to the cafe near. We sit in an empty table near the window.

Y/N: Hey what do you wanna eat?

Jewels: Look girl I am already having a bad day and I don't want it to be worst plus why you doing this cause you don't know me...

Y/N: No I think I know you but maybe you don't Jewels I'll give you a hint. Do you remember St.Joseph Orphanage?

Listening to the name her eyes widened giving me a signal that she might remember me now.

Jewels: No wayyyyy!!! Y/n is that you! No it can't be but.......but....you lived in Korea how you..you...

Y/N: Yeah I know I think you remember me now. Yes I lived in Korea with my family but I came here to study.

Jewels: (hugs me tight) You have changed a lot!!! And you came here to study graphic designing toooo.

We talked and laughed eating some cheesecake and my favourite chocolate chip cookies. I thought to myself this is probably the best day ever I found my best friend from the orphanage and I still remember she was the first one to go when the old strict principle (the owner of the orphanage) came and me and Jewels were playing with the other kids she called out Jewels name and said...

~~~~Flashback~~~~

Principal: Jewels there is someone who would like to make you a part of their family. It's time to go now.

Jewels: ( looks at the two boys who were playing with her and looks at me with teary eyes) I think I gotta go no matter where ever I'll go I'll miss you all. I wish you guys that.....(starts crying)

Y/N: Yaahhh stop crying, you don't know that you are so lucky. Stay blessed and be happy the people who are taking you seems very nice. Plus you will get to go somewhere better than this.

One of the boys: If we don't meet here maybe in the next life.

~~~~End of Flashback~~~~

Jewels: So how have you been. Who adopted you after I left? How did the place look like? How has your family been? GOSH I have so many questions to ask...

Y/N: I know me too. I haven't visited that place in a long time. The place looked much creepy the old Mrs principal died I came to know from the gatekeeper when I once decided to visit the orphanage. Some other woman came in her place and looked much strict I am glad my mom and dad adopted me.

Jewels: Sooo....you have siblings.

Y/N: Yes an older sister her name is Yoona and my parents. You?

Jewels: Oh I have an elder brother his name is Taehyung. Such a troublemaker but has a sweet side too.

Y/N: I think I know that name heard of it somewhere....hmm nevermind do you remember the other friends we made I remember we used to play with a boy his name was....

Jewels: OHHH I KNOW I KNOW he wasss.....Jang..no no June.

Y/N: No he was Jonny ummm... I think I forgot his name.

Jewels: Me too but I do know it started from "J".

Y/N: Maybe it was Jae.

Jewels: Forget it tell me where I can stay in a peaceful place cause I have a lot of difficulties staying with my roommate.

Y/N: Uh you can stay in my place in my dorm I don't have a roommate yet!

Jewels: Oh that's a great idea.

We finished or food and now we were heading to my place. We took permission and Jewels now became my roommate I helped her carry her stuff. Everything got better and me and my old friend Jewels became roommmies😊 we talked all night long recalling our old memories. Until one day.......

To Be Continue............