15 mature

Everything is cleared off the table so he picks me up and puts me on it. We start making out so passionately. I'm un doing his tie and shirt while hes fingering me and I can't keep my head straight. He stands me up to take off my dress and then notices I'm not wearing a bra either. "That's so fucking hot em. You're so hot."

He puts me back on the table and gets on his knees. He gives me the best head of my life. His tongue swirling around made me let out a moan louder than I thought.

He gets up and I start undoing his belt and his pants. He just slides them down where they're still at his ankles. I'm so ready for sex with him. It's still like the first time because I couldn't remember last time.

He puts his dick in me an it's so good. He starts out slow but I whisper to him "you don't have to be gentle with me babe". He starts doing what he likes and that's definitely what I like too. I'm sitting up on this table getting the dick of my life and I look over to see that bitch watching. I stop Norman. "Baby why are we stopping?" He turns around to see. "Excuse me, me and my finance are busy" he said to her and continues on with me. She runs out heart broken. And I can't help but be so happy.

Feeling him inside me it the best feeling. I can't help but claw on his back and moan. I started kissing his neck and got too into it and accidentally gave him a dark purple hickey.

I can feel my legs start shaking from him fucking me. It's just so good I can't handle it. He finally starting moaning loud and slowing down. He finally came.

He grabs me off the table, hugs me, and kisses me on the head. "Let's finish dinner and go back to my place. Will you spend the night? I hate sleeping in my bed alone."

"Of course I will."