13

I can't help but look at him, amazed I got such an amazing man Infront of me. Me, an unknown singer only know for making a fool of myself on The Walking Dead. I look around this room he got for just us. There's sparkly tile for flooring, black walls, windows everywhere so you could see the skyline, and the last thing I noticed was a balcony.

"Will you take me out in the balcony?" I asked him. "I'm not really a fan of highs but sure sweetheart." He replied. We walk over to the doors and stand outside. It's so gorgeous. I look as far as I could see but Norman keeps all his focus on me.

"Is this it Norman? Are we going to end up married? Am I going to be the one you come home to every night? I'm scared you're going to use me like when we filmed together." "Emily, that is nonsense. What are you talking about? I never meant to use you. Not even that night I took you home drunk. You compose yourself so well I didn't think you were even that buzzed. I'm sorry baby. I was scared of commitment. I know you don't want to hear this but every slut I'd sleep with reminded me more and more if why I had to be with you. No one it you em. You're my true love. It wasn't my ex wife or any other bitch. It is you. I want to maybe start our own family one day. I want you forever."

I look at him and my jaw probably dropped. I never thought I'd hear that. Everything I wanted to hear. I look and we're both at the wall of the balcony where I was standing and Norman was too afraid to go. "Let's go inside and eat baby." I say and kiss him on the cheek. I start guiding him in holding his hand we both sit down at the table.

"If we have to private table how do we get food?" I ask probably sounding like a dumb blonde. He chuckles at me "I only get this table because I'm a personal friend of the chef. I have to call him and tell him what we're having, should I be a gentleman and order for you my dear?" "Sure my love"

Norman calls and order our food while I sit here thinking about everything he just told me.