12

This restaurant looks very modern... And expensive. I could never afford it with the lack of income coming in without the walking dead.

Norman got out of the car and opened the door for me. I stepped out and he grabbed my hand. I felt our fingers intertwine, it was so special. He wore a shirt that almost exactly matched the color of my dress.

"We match" I chuckled. "I had to make sure everyone knows we're here together so the women stay away from me, and hopefully you too." I smile and kiss his cheek leaving a lip mark. I went to wipe it and he said not to.

I'm falling harder and harder every second.

He hold the door open for me and we walk in. We go to the hostess and Norman started giving his name but halfway through Norman the girl cuts him off and starts fan girling.

"Ok hunny, can you take us to our table? He's Norman Reedus, and he's also MY date" I say with an attitude. Norman looks at me with a smile and laughs "I'm all yours baby don't worry." The girl gets pissed and takes us to our table.

We are going up the stairs to get to our table, there were plenty downstairs so I don't know where we're going.

Once we reached the top of the swirling staircase I see a trail of rose petals leading to a beautiful table for two, just like you'd dream from a movie. "Oh my gosh Norman. You didn't ha.." he cut me off with a kiss and walked me to the beautiful table full of roses.

"How do you like it babe?" he asked. I turned around to see that bitch was still standing there watching us with an angry face. "I love it baby, thank you for this amazing date. I'm sure the food here is great but dessert back at home will be even better." That definitely got the room cleared so I could have privacy with what I feel is the love of my life.