"Hi im eliesha , the girl from the concert yesterday. Im vanessas older sister. I spotted you staring at my sister yesterday. I've got some advice to give you. Shes been through hell with her ex boyfriend so i suggest you treat my sister like the queen she is or i'll shove your pretty little face into this cement wall , am i clear harold?" she says staring me down.

"Y-yes m'am ." i say. Man shes scary for a short girl .

"good, now if you're looking for vanessa shes 3 rooms down." she says pointing behind me.

I thank her and turn around and find my way to the door. As i get closer to the door i hear someone singing and playing the piano. I open the door quietly and step inside . There she is with her back facing me. I finally found her..

Eliesha's POV ;

I was in the kitchen making myself a sandwich when i feel a presence behind me. I immediately turn around to see a pair of ocean blue eyes staring at me. Niall horan was in my kitchen and he was staring at me. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE !? Im dreaming .. I pinch myself and mumbled 'shit' under my breath.

"Niall?" i asked.

"in the flesh" he flashes me that gorgeous smile and i melt inside.

"you were at me concert yesterday, right?" he says with that adorable accent of his.

"yes i was. It was my birthday yesterday" i say still trying to process in my mind that NIALL JAMES HORAN from one direction also known as my crush, is standing in my kitchen talking to me .

"well happy birthday beautiful" he says.

"Th-thanks" i say blushing and looking away.

"how about we have a sandwich eating race , yeah?" he says observing my huge sandwich.

"sure, loser has to take the winner out to dinner. Deal?" i say walking to the fridge to prepare niall the same sandwich as me.

"deal!" he says.

Oh god .. Im about to have a sandwich eating race with niall horan .. I think im dreaming ..

Vanessa's POV ;

I feel so alone right now in this music room. I havent been in here since jeremy broke up with me. I slide my fingers across the piano keys as flashbacks come across in my mind of how jeremy used to drag me into this music room and beg me to play piano and sing for him. He used to make me feel so special. Now im nothing but worthless.. I sit down and i close my eyes as my fingers begin to press down on the keys playing a song ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6p1g0CPaRY&feature=youtube_gdata_player ) as my fingers play the piano i find myself singing the lyrics to Howie Day - Collide .

The dawn is breaking

A light shining through

You're barely waking

And I'm tangled up in you, yeah

I'm open, you're closed

Where I follow, you'll go

I worry I won't see your face

Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes

Even the wrong words seem to rhyme

Out of the doubt that fills my mind

I somehow find you and I collide

I'm quiet you know

You make a first impression

I've found I'm scared to know

I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes

Even the stars refuse to shine

Out of the back you fall in time

I somehow find you and I collide

Don't stop here

I lost my place

I'm close behind

Even the best fall down sometimes

Even the wrong words seem to rhyme

Out of the doubt that fills your mind

You finally find you and I collide

~~

As i play the last note of the song , i feel warm drops falling from my eyes as one last memory of jeremy and I flash through my mind.

I sigh to myself and i suddenly hear clapping from behind me. I whip my head around and i see harry styles from one direction standing there with a huge smile in his face and my heart rate instantly speeds up.

"that was bloody amazing! Where'd you learn how to play like that" he said walking towards me. I quickly wipe my tears and give him a fake smile.

"My dad taught me when i was young and ever since then i've been playing on my own. Not to sound rude but why are you here? Not that i dont want you here" i say.

"well you see .. Last night at that concert you left me speechless. You're radiating beauty and your eyes and your lips and your smile. You just left me speechless and the way you looked at me left me in suspense and i just needed to find you. You seem different from other girls and i just want to know you and possibly make you mine .." he said blushing .

"well styles, theres a lot you should know about me. But lets get this across , i dislike players and conceited jerk offs . Understand? So if you're here to use me , theres the door because you'll be wasting your time.." i said pointing towards the door.

"im here to stay and to figure you out. Last night when i looked into your eyes , i saw pain and i want you to know that im here. I like you vanessa, i really do and if i have to wait a whole lifetime to make you mine then i'll wait .. " he says trailing off.

Harry styles in my music room telling me he likes me when he doesnt know the full story yet .. Hopefully i dont fall in love with him , thats the last thing i need .. A broken heart once again ..

The Love We Have For Each OtherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara