Crew Adventures: They're What?? Part 2

(A/N: Excuse the poor storyline, had a few headaches while writing this, so bear with me.)

Word count: 1584

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THEY TURNED INTO CHILDREN?!!"

Tony and Steve winced slightly at your exclamation.

"Temporarily, in a matter of speaking," Tony began carefully.

Steve held out his hands towards you in a defensive manner.

"Look here, Y/N, if you hadn't broke in to our facility, this wouldn't have happened."

Swiftly you grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back, and he cried out in suprise at your strength.

"Listen, Spangles, you and the Avengers better fix this. Or else," you threatened.

He nodded quickly and you let him go, looking back at Tony as he stared at you.

"Nobody's ever taken Capsicle on like that. I like you even more," he grinned.

"Make a move and the same thing will happen to you."

Tony paled slightly and backed away.

You heard footsteps coming from the end of a hallway, and when you turned you saw more of the Avengers.

"So this is the girl that wasn't affected?" Natasha Romanoff gestured to you.

"I've checked her files, she's okay," Bruce Banner looked over you up and down.

"If by okay you mean no bloodlust in her system, then good," Sam Wilson commented.

"I'm standing right here, you know," you scrunched your hand into a fist.

"Got a temper! Definitely Tony's type,"Clint Barton snickered.

"My type doesn't threaten to kill me!!" Tony protested.

"You're right, they like to humiliate you in public," Nat added.

"We shouldn't be even talking about this!" Steve moaned.

"Would you guys stop yelling?! It's hurting my head," Sam rubbed his eyes.

Everyone continued to bicker loudly and you mentally slap Evan in the head for putting you through this.

You move closer to Bruce, who was startled to see you right beside him.

"Are they always like that?"

"All the time."

Suddenly you heard multiple cries coming from the room you're friends were in.

You looked in and saw them awake and crying, looking at you with sad eyes.

Holy shit.

They look so adorable.

Kid Tyler walked up to you; well, stumbled towards you, face wet with tears, and hugged your legs.

"Ty, don't cry!" You stroked his head slowly.

Tyler slowly stopped, but continued to sniffle and hug your leg tightly.

Looking up, you saw that the rest of your 'crew', full on bawling and running towards you.

"Guys, guys! I can't-"

And you were tackled to the ground, with all the children crying and hugging whatever they could of you.

You heard snickers, and you look up to see the Avengers smirking, Tony taking pictures.