Training

"So if you're so powerful, how come you're weak now?" Naruto asked as we sparred.

He was fast, maybe faster than me, so he would get in close and throw punches with his trench knives that I had to block with both my katana and my dagger. Though reach did come in handy as I jumped over his arm and brought my sword around towards him.

He spun and stopped my blade with his own and with his free hand he tried to stab me, so I caught it with my dagger and we pushed against one another.

"Because I'm stuck in my old body with way less chakra, strength, speed, and none of my mangekyo sharingan and rinnegan abilities. Duh." I told him, then got a devious idea.

With a quick flex of my chakra I sent electricity through our connected blades and electrocuted the poor blonde.

He was sent rolling across the dirt and spawning like I'd tased him, which I kinda did. Gotta love lightning powers.

Then I took a set of kicks to the back that knocked the air from my lungs and threw me forward as Naruto exploded into smoke.

I groaned and glanced up to see two Narutos grinning at me like idiots...fucking shadow clones. Now I know how most of his canon enemies felt, only I wasn't dead via rasengan.

I shoved myself to my feet as Haku stepped onto the clearing. "Greetings leaf shinobi, Zabuza-sama would like-,"

"Show us your tits!" I called out.
________________________

"So big bad Zabuza wants a truce, eh? Finally believe I can see the future?" Haku nodded slowly.

"During our exchange, your predictions were simply too accurate to ignore. You meantioned we would die by the flash of lightning, your sensei is famous for his lightning blade. I am only here because I wish to know if you have foreseen the future of the most village. Are they going to continue under the third Mizukage's tyrannical rule?"  He asked, I crossed my arms and closed my eyes. Then snapped them open to reveal my sharingan, may as well make it look good, right?

"No. A woman with two bloodlines leads a revolution. Mei... Mei is her name. Your mizukage is under powerful genjutsu, but soon his master will kill him and leave the village in chaos during the revolution and Mei will take charge." I told him, then took a few needles to the throat, only blocking one.

"Zabuza-sama will want you as a tool." My motor functions failed as I fell forward, thankfully still retaining consciousness.

My face smacked into the dirt as Naruto and Haku went at it. Naruto had red eyes and orange energy pouring off him.

Fuck! Don't kill him! The needles had to have hit a tenketsu to do this to me, and I remember Naruto being able to use chakra to push them ou, so maybe...

I gathered my chakra into the points and pushed, creating a current that made the needles begin to slide out.

Martin Luther King on a pogo stick!!!! The pain made my eyes water but I didn't give up. Finally the needles fell to the ground and I could sit up a bit.

Naruto was standing over Haku, beaten and bloodied, begging Naruto to kill him for being useless.

"Suns getting real low." I coughed, wobbling to my feet and staggering over. "Suns getting real low big guy..."

Naruto turned to me and the red chakra vanished instantly, good. I figured if it could calm down the Hulk it could calm down my blonde goofball teammate.

He stepped over Haku and pulled one of my arms over his shoulder to help me walk.

"Haku. The mizukage of the mist village is strong because he is a jinchuriki to one of the weaker bijuu, Naruto here is the jinchuriki of the nine tails. The strongest bijuu in existence. Make sure Zabuza knows that if he tries anything, Naruto won't be holding back." I told him, even with my arms and legs feeling like wet noodles.

Haku nodded and ice pooled around him, then he fell into it and vanished.

"Okay I'll admit, that's bad ass."