Chapter 19

Jiyong's POV

               Its really fun. See? She managed to carried those bags. I smiled as I look at her acting like a strong woman but deep inside she felt sufferring. As he put those bags at the car, I startled, she seems lame. Then I ran to her and she collapsed.

"Ya alien! Hey wake up? What happened?" I asked

             But she just smiled and close her eyes. I wonder why so I call an ambulance and I take her at hospital. I was worried, Why do I feel like she's dying. Then I shouted when her hand slipped and I realized that in that kind of situation, she can be nearly die.

" Doc, help comeon!!!!!!!! Somebody help!"

"Oh its gd oppa?.omo! The girl must be her sister or something"

" I should post it on twitter"

" Go gd oppa, "

              I heared those voices, my fans. But I dont care at all anymore. This girl should not die.

"Sir,whats the problem?"

" her hand slipped"and I cried

"Its nothing sir, just be fine sir, she will wake up soon"

"I hope " I answered and I hold her hands.

Your POV

           You cant open your eyes , you heared Gd, crying. And you were curious. Then you felt that he hold your hands and you touched by it. You want to hold it too.

                    Then you already opened your eyes and you startled , why are you lying in the bed and at the hospital then you realized that you collapsed.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Of course, youre crying ?" You said

"No, I just hurt my eyes hahahaha"

"Really but why do I felt like you hold my hands?"

"Its nothing. Im just comparing if aliens hand are bigger tha mine"

"Ahhhhh, "

                  Then everybody clapped. You were curious whos that people and they looking at gd. Then someone took a picture of you . Another ran at Jiyong and Jiyong was interviewed.

" oh!Jiyong! Can I enterview you?

"Its okay"

" So whos this girl"

"ahhh she's my..

My sister!"

      Then.you smiled because he said that youre  his sister and you laughed and after that interviewers said that his really a good brother.