Chapter 1

Its 9:00 p.m , the time when dangers were present at this hour. There was a woman , while walking she was listening to music. No emotion, maybe sad or happy.

Then there was a man who has a hoodie grab her bag and put the gun on woman's shoulder. He said that he will kill him if she scream. But it seems like the woman was not afraid.

Unexpectedly, she kick his scrotch and take her bag and ran. While running she found out that the man followed her. Then, she went to the rooftop. She was expecting that the man will not follow him anymore, because he's not a resident in this place.

But she startled when she found ou that the man laughed at her and put the gun at her head. The woman trembling now with fear and thinking if she could just let herself fell unto the rooftop or became shot.

Your POV

You were happy because you're thankful that you're an angel coz you can do all you want that makes you happy . You can telepath to other places. You were in a cinema and watching there, no one else can see you coz youre invisible. Then you became bored.

So, you decide to go there at rooftop to see if there will be fireworks. But when you came there you encountered an incident. You felt pity to that girl , you want to help her but you cant.

The next thing was the girl jump unto the rooftop, You already used to it because you encountered some people that die. But this moment is different, you felt so sad. You want to do something.

So you embraced the girl and you two fell and ... got unto the pool. Then the girl you saved smiled at you and disappearead.

"???? What happened? , Its cold, I can feel the water with all my body, I., what's this? Why am I wearing this? No it cant be. Why do my powers dont ,.. " You said