04| B O D Y T A L K*

Start from the beginning

The bed was moving in a quick fashion, the headboard occasionally slamming against the wall in reaction to Harry taking out his sexual desire on me. There was an element of being terrified but the pleasure painted over it as I broke free from the way he kept my wrists restrained. I dig my nails into his back and leave long streak behind that scar into his skin.

My eyes roll back behind my eyes as I feel him hit my sensitive spot. I moan out and realize it was a lot louder then I had anticipated. I uncurl my toes and arch my back as Harry pulls me up by the arch in my back. He grips me and inserts his tongue until I almost choke, my hands tangled in his hair as I grip onto his chocolate brown curls.

My breath is ragged as Harry begins to move his way down my body. He again pushes me back until I hit the mattress and feel him kissing down my neck until he reaches my belly button.

He aggressively spreads my legs open as I drop my jaw and close my eyes feeling him touch me. I scream and bite down on my bottom lip.

I again arch my back and feel a surge of pure pleasure touch the inside of my soul. My heart races in my chest and my eyes are shot open as I wildly moan unable to control myself.

I look down at Harry and see him give me a menacing smile that curled onto the ends of his lips as he pleasured me again. His disheveled curls fall around his face as a dark presence cloaks over Harry's once soft features.

"Harry are you okay?" I ask breathily almost putting in an embarrassing amount of effort to speak.

"I'm perfect," His voice is chillingly dark and husky. He moves his body back up until he is laying on top of my bare body. Coming face to face with me my heart pounds against the cage it's trapped in, the smell of his cologne is faint when he attacks me with yet another aggressive kiss.

"I thought this would never happen, not with you but," Harry laughs sadistically running his fingers through my long hair that was messily tangled across the pillow. "Eventually I always get what I want,"

"Harry, what are you talking about?" I question in a whisper feeling slightly on edge with the way he is talking. I've never heard his voice so deep and dark before, it didn't even sound like the same person.

"You are mine," Harry again gives me a sinister smile that sends shivers down my spine and pinching my nerves.

"Harry-"

"Shhhhh," Harry cuts me off running his ring clad finger down my lips until I fall silent. I am apprehensive to move an inch and in response stay still under Harry's weight.

"What was his is now mine," Harry speaks lowly grazing his calloused hand against my soft cheek before hooking his hand under my jaw and directing my gaze to his.

"What was his? Harry, you aren't making any sense," I breathily say coming off a little more worried then I had meant to.

He smiles at me putting more pressure on my jaw, pulling my face up to meet him before he again gags me with his tongue that snakes into my mouth. I feel overwhelmed and uneasy at the lack of responses from Harry, or if he did happen to answer I found his answers short with no substance.

I was split with my emotions. I knew I shouldn't think so much, I should just enjoy what had just happened and bask in the moment but part of me is nagging. Something is off, Harry wasn't Harry. We were covering over our problems with sex which I never thought would be a thing but here I was. He was distracting me from the fact that we still we hadn't sorted out anything out properly. 

Something was wrong but I am failing to see what it is.

I want to live in the moment and shut off my mind but my logical side won't let me, it holds me captive to its thoughts. It was telling me that there was something wrong with Harry.

Something is off.

N: Just a side note I am not an expert or claim to be good at writing smut

N: Just a side note I am not an expert or claim to be good at writing smut. I actually dread writing it but I hope you enjoyed and if you did let me know! What do y'all think? I am so happy to finally be back! Even though I have been away I haven't stopped writing because it is my therapy in a way so you will be seeing more updates more frequently!