You?

Despite their talks and my urge to confirm their suspicion, I walked to the office and found the registrar there but she was speaking to someone. That voice was all too familiar, it was Em. I wanted to be angry and mad but I just couldn't manage it. She was arguing with the registrar, I  guess somethings never change. But some that do include her sense of fashion, she looked horrid.

'Emily you have to leave here, whether Bonie is back or not is none of your business young lady. Now Hurry on back to class and stop being such a nosy. ' the registrar said.
'But.., 'Em nagged.
I took that as cue to butt in.

'Hi, I am here to collect my schedule, 'I said.
'And who might you be darling, ' the registrar asked.
'Am Madeline, 'I said.
'You look so familiar, ' Em said.
'You don't say,'I retorted.
'Get your nosy self to class now Missy, ' the registrar addressed Em.
'I am sure we will great friends, look for me when you are done, 'Em said before leaving.
'I doubt it, 'I murmured.

When I was done, I called Harry to come pick me up. As I waited for him, the devil herself found me. She just started talking about how awesome the school was but I wasn't listening. Luckily my knight didn't stay too long and I  got up when he  arrived.

'Hey, you are off? 'Em asked sounding so desperate.
'Yeah that's my man. And by the way Em would you pass my greetings to Nait, ' with that I left her dumbstruck.

I could practically see her wheels turning in her head as I left with Harry.
'How was your day love? 'Harry asked, 'and what did you say to her she looks like a psychy patient. '

'Same old stuff, Deja Vu everywhere. As for her let's just say she realised who she is messing with, 'I replied.
'Now now no need to get all salty, 'Harry said intertwining our fingers.
'Am just more spicy for you, 'I joked.
We laughed all the way home and when we got home I narrated everything to them. It was a good night with my people.

The following morning I woke up after everyone else and I found and unexpected visitor on our porch. Em was there talking to Harry. He was arguing with her.
'Well well look what the cat dragged in, 'I said sarcastically.
'What cat? 'Harry asked.
'You babe are very dumb, 'I said kissing Harry pretending Em wasn't there.
'Could you leave us love, 'I requested Harry.
'I will be close by for her sake, 'Harry laughed.

'Are you just going to stand there or are you going to speak? 'I said.
'I came here to apologise for all I did to you. I was influenced Bon by Nait that we couldn't possibly be friends that I was too good for you, 'she said.

'I so totally forgive you Em besties? 'I said.
'Really? You were always so kind, 'she said.
'No not really, now get the fuck off my porch. FYI for you my name is Madeline not like you will need to use it,' I said shutting the door in her face.

I was done with that life of fake friends, now I had the real shit and I couldn't ask for more. I was sure I would run into Em and Nait but they are part of my past and I would like for them to remain just that my past.

I may not know what the future holds but with my mother and Harry by my side I feel strong enough to face it all. My life sounds like some kind of soap opera or something, but still it is my life... THE END