What the hell

The next thing I remember is seeing white. Everything was just white ! For a second I thought I was in heaven then I realised the humour in the thought. A damned soul and an unlucky person would most probably never get to enjoy anything good in their existence.

I looked around and saw that I was hooked onto a beeping machine. There was someone sleeping next to my bed. He looked like the rude man I kept on bumping into but then again it could be a police officer.

So I tried to move as discretely as possible but I just woke the man instead. It was the man I kept on bumping into.
'Wow sunshine you look gross,'he said.
Really?  That was his first words. He ruined everything. The audacity! He ruined my plans and was up in his business, what was his deal anyway. Wasn't I just an annoying person who kept on bumping into him.
'The word your looking for is thank you, 'he said drawing me out of my trance.

'Huh?' I was perplexed by the size of this man's ego 'why the hell would I say thank you to you? ' I said rather irritated and annoyed.
'Umm because I said your life, 'he said with so much pride. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.
'Maybe I didn't want to be saved, 'I muttered under my breathe.
'Huh? What did you say, I couldn't quite hear you,'he said.
I looked at him to confirm whether it was true that he really hadn't heard me or he was just playing. He had a blank expression so I concluded that he was sincere.
'I said thank you sir, ' I said in a sarcastic tone. If the nurses thought that I had intent to hurt myself again they would confine me in a psychiatric ward.
'So where are we ?' I asked
'Just a few blocks from your house,' he said.

The nurse came back and told me that I could go any time I wanted. My heart lept for joy so I immediately got from the bed and gathered my things and as I was walking out of the hospital, someone shouted, 'Do you want a ride home. '

It was the same annoying voice I had come to know.
'Why would you care? ' I asked.
'Because sunshine, I am human and I feel guilty for being rude to you and clearly you need some company, ' he said.

I wasn't in the mood for walking so I got into the car with him. I was thankful that he wasn't one for questions or small talk so the silence was much appreciated by me.
'Thank you, 'I said as I walked out of the car.
'Anytime sunshine, 'he said, 'Oh by the way I talked to the manager of that hotel you ran out of, you should call them once you feel better they are expecting you. '

With that he drove away leaving me utterly dumbfounded. Why was he so nice yet he barely knew me and I was always a bother to him. When I got into my apartment, the first thing was call the hotel manager. He said that the owner had understood my situation and wanted me back when I was feeling better.

Wait what? What situation. I was so curious on what the guy had said but all in all I was grateful. I rested that night and went to the hotel the next evening. The evening was going smoothly, I had all my orders right and the customers were quite pleased and left me good tips. There was a few minutes left till my shift was over.