He was a shade darker than his twin, had a low cut fade, and also flossed an iced-out gold bottom grill. Unlike his brother, his body had twenty tattoos on it, including the big two piece going across his back. 

Focusing more on the money aspect of the game, Damasio was a born hustler, and if the streets gave out degrees he would've had a doctorate. And although he wasn't as coldhearted as his brother, he wasn't to be underestimated.

Even though Damontrez shared equal qualities from his younger brothers, he also had a different father from them.

With an African-American mother and a Puerto Rican father, Damontrez Jr. was an extremely handsome racially ambiguous young man.

When his father was sentenced to life in prison for a gang related murder, his mother was so upset with him that when she found out that she was pregnant withDamontrez, she stopped all communication with him never letting him know that he had a ch...

Damontrez, she stopped all communication with him never letting him know that he had a child on the way.

A couple years later, his mother met a man named Donnell Bowe. He was a fine tall glass drink of water with dark brown chocolate skin, unlike any man she had ever met, and they fell in love quickly.

He was a full-blooded African-American, and a well-known drug dealer in Queens. Donnell cared about Damontrez's mother deeply and also looked to him as his own son, taking Damontrez under his wing and blessing him with his last name.

Keeping a thousand dollars a week in his unbiological son's pocket, Donnell spoiled Damontrez while schooling him about the streets.

Shortly after finding out that Damontrez's mother was pregnant with the twins, Donnell was fatally murdered in a drug deal gone wrong. 

He was shot nine times and was pronounced dead on the scene, leaving Damontrez's mother with two new borns to take care of on her own.

His mother had mouths to feed,  so with Damontrez being the oldest, he took it upon himself to become the man of the household and started slinging crack at the age of twelve.

Once his younger brothers were old enough to learn the tricks of the trade, the three of them joined forces as they took over the streets becoming ruthless and racking in bags of money putting other seasoned hustlers out of business.

The Bowe Brothers was what they were labeled, a criminal-minded family of three who were well-known shooters, murderers, cutters, thieves, and dealers in Brooklyn that was willing to stay on top by any means necessary.

Every since then, Damontrez has been in the drug game for over fourteen years now, which allowed him and his younger siblings to establish the most
notorious, lucrative, and prosperous illegal drug enterprise Brooklyn has ever seen. It was in their blood to be gangsters. Their family was "street royalty" by all means.

As Damasio and Damario sat to the right of him, they patiently waited for Damontrez to speak as he glanced around the glossed oak table at the ten head henchmen.