"Oh my fu-" She glanced up at Eissa on her shoulders as he tugged at her dreads and looked back at Janet. "Sorry, working on it. This is insane baby."

"Want to see the best part?" She asked. Clarke spun around and Eissa giggled again enjoying the ride.

"There's more?" She asked.

"Follow me beautiful." She said pulling Clarke by the tail of her shirt and leading her into a hidden corner of the room. Janet opened the door letting Clarke and Eissa enter first.

"No way!!!" Clarke exclaimed.

She took Eissa from her shoulders and handed him to Janet

She took Eissa from her shoulders and handed him to Janet. "Babe... I just don't know what to say?" She put both hands over her mouth.

"I believe in you and your music Clarke." Janet blushed. "And I would love to make music with you some day." She with a smile. Clarke glanced back at her in awe. She pulled her close and kissed her softly.

"I love you so much." Janet touched her face.

"You deserve the world Clarke and I want to be the one to give it to you." She said.

Janet wanted their first day home to be special. She had arranged for all Clarke's things to be moved to her new place. There was also a chef back at Janet's place preparing dinner while Preston waited patiently outside.

After Clarke packed an overnight bag they headed downstairs to the car. Preston put Clarke's bag in the car and gave her tutorial on how to hook Eissa up in his car seat.

"Booyah!" Clarke said. "Got it on the first try. Now you and I can have play dates, just us lil man." He smiled and reached for her. She glanced over at Janet, "If you're mommy and Daddy are okay with it of course."

Janet smiled. "I don't have a problem with that at all. I'll discuss it with his father." She handed Eissa his favorite stuff toy and kissed his fingers. "I'm sure Eissa would love it. He loves you." She as he grabbed her finger and held it tight.

It wasn't long before they pulled into Janet's home. It was the first time Clarke had been there. She stepped out of the car and just stood there for a moment.

 She stepped out of the car and just stood there for a moment