Chapter 6

Alexandria's Pov

"Have a nice day at school and don't get into any trouble," my mom said.

I can't believe it's already the first day of school. I swear one minute I was dreaming about me going to an amusement park, the next my dad was waking me up and it's time for school. I mean who moves to a house  and sends their kid to school the next day.

Regardless of that I still had school to go to. My first thought of the school was it's really huge. It's like a castle but it has the design of a normal school. Students filtering into the building, nice cars and stuff. The good thing is that in getting my driver's license in two months if I pass my test.

Walking through the doors an array of lockers greeted me. I was about to go further when this random guy popped up in front of me asking if I needed help getting around.

" Hey I'm Eliot what's your name," he said cockily. I hated guys like him. They always felt like girls would love them with there horrible attitude.

"Taken," I said trying to go around him.

"Feisty, I like em that way, wanna tour," he said. His friend seemed to arrive the same time and join in on the "fun".

"Yo, Eliot, what's up," his friend said looking in between me and this Elijah guy. His friend wasn't bad looing, he had grey eyes and ruffled chocolate hair. If he's friends with this idiot then he can't be good.

"I was just offering to show the new girl around," he said smiling at me.

"Dude I told you, I can do it myself," I said brushing past him. I had no time for him before I mess up on the first day.

"Man overboard!man overboard!" I heard his friend say. I left before I could here the end of that conversation.

I traversed the halls until I came to a door that marked the principal's office  with the help of asking some students.

I knocked on the door and I heard a come in seconds later.  Entering I took noice of the brown walls and how dark the room was with a man dressed in black sitting on a chair behind the the desk positioned in the centre of the room.

"Good Morning Sir, I'm Alexandria Stark," I greeted politely even though I wanted to scram from this weird place.

"Ohhhh, you're the new student let's get you your schedule. I'm Mr Ramsay," he said kindly. Despite his demeanor and menacing office he seemed to be kind. He had the face of a model and looked surprisingly young. He had pitch black hair that didn't seem to be turning anytime soon.

He went into one of his drawers and pulled out my schedule. He told me where my first class was and I hurried to reach on time but the bell already rang.

I opened the door and was faced a middle aged woman with brown hair and brown eyes that seemed tired after years of tiresome work. I
handed her my schedule with all my information.

"Well it seems we have a new student, please introduce yourselfMs...
Stark," she said squinting to make out the words. She also introduced herself as Ms Rivera.

I turned to the class and introduced myself briefly. Some were intrigued and others couldn't care less.

Ms Rivera directed me to an empty seat in the back. It's only when I reached the seat I realised it was that Elijah guy's friend, just great. He placed his bag on the seat. It was a sad attempt of getting me to not sit there.

I asked him to move it nicely but he only played with his pen looking nonchalant. If he wanted to be this way two can play that game. I slammed his bag on his table and took my seat. It's at this time I realised the class was watching our little dispute, not that it bothered me or anything.

The guy went straight to sleep after a while. Makes life easier for me.  But I couldn't blame him cause I always found history boring. I don't need to know which war happened when but I'm stuck in this class so life's great for me.

When the bell rang I packed up my stuff and was about to leave when Ms Rivera told me to wake "Alex" up while she was leaving.

"So that's his name," I said mentally.

He didn't wake up in the best mood and I wasn't in a good one either. We exchanged a few words before he left the classroom, closing the door behind him.

The day passed awfully slow after that, it only dawned on me at lunch that I hadn't made any friends with anyone as yet so I took my lunch and sat outside by myself. Going outside was always a great way for me to clear my head.

The bell rang sooner than I thought and I had my afternoon classes, I didn't have that Alex dude in any of them but I had one class with Elijah. I sat far away from that twit though.

I heard the melodious bell, signalling for me to go home. My parents were packed right outside of school, just like they said they would be.

I entered the car greeting both with "Good evenings".

"So how was school," my dad said keeping his eyes on the road.

"It was ok," I answered shprtly not feeling to engage in this conversation.

"Are you sure honey," my mom asked concern laced within her voice.

"I'm fine mom," I said feeling angry for no reason. Maybe it was that time of the month again, who knows

" Did you make any new friends," my dad asked stopping at a red light.

" Yeah sure," I said with annoyance, even though I was lying. I quickly slipped my earphones into my ears.

" You should at least treat us better honey we did all of this for you," mom said caringly.

" If you cared you would have left me where I was but no you had to move us!" I growled.

"Don't speak to your mother like that," my dad said looking at me for a quick second.

"Dad look out!!!" I yelled.